Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2023
Ron is not a true parselmouth anyone say the words that does not make him one
fundoogal chapter 42 . 4/8/2023
I the previous chapter it is said that greyback was killed at the hospital. now he was sent through the veil in this chapter
fundoogal chapter 31 . 4/7/2023
how are they able to talk to the family as if everyone is aware of what happened in the previous timeline?
fundoogal chapter 20 . 4/6/2023
Sirius doesn't know about the angels at this point. why is he not asking about it when everyone is talking?
fundoogal chapter 8 . 4/4/2023
it's 4th year. Oliver wood has already graduated the last year
Dretnuh chapter 20 . 3/29/2023
Why’d Astoria stay at hogwarts by herself? Missing out on Christmas and she ain’t even old enough to go to Yule hall unless she’s asked.
bella7-anastasia chapter 19 . 3/27/2023
A wonderful work of fiction!
bruzar chapter 31 . 3/24/2023
Great so far but at the end of chapter 31 they start talking to the adults as if they have told them they are from the future and they have changed things
minerdude chapter 36 . 3/11/2023
I looked it up, and you used a real Bishop, I always check in case there is a hidden meaning besides the name, was surprised figure it would be a fictional person
drezz master chapter 8 . 3/6/2023
but for that time Oliver wasn't un the school any more
AlyCarp chapter 21 . 2/26/2023
I have an autonomic nervous system disease and I LOVE this explanation of souls having bodies vs bodies having souls. Makes me feel like it's not ME thats 'broken', just my vessel. Didn't expect such profound effects from a fanfiction, but I got it. Incredible writing as always, but I just had to mention how amazing it is that your explanation literally transcended worlds here.
Pillager61 chapter 50 . 2/25/2023
Out-fucking-standing!
Older story. Usually the older stories are written by younger writers that wright on at best high school level. And that's even before mentioning the deep metaphysical thoughts brought up by this author, not merely a writer in this case in my opinion of course. Because of this story I have favorited the story, author, and followed him as well. Thank you very much for such a well done entertaining and thoughtful story.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 50 . 2/20/2023
Another good one from you. Another great mix of drama and comedy throughout. I really like what you did with the runes and the souls/soul bond theory. interesting stuff. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Nevarus chapter 6 . 2/18/2023
I'm not sure if it's ever mentioned, but this while referring to people by their first and middle names thing is incredibly annoying... was this ever explained? and is it even worth doing in the first place?
FictionlessVet chapter 21 . 2/16/2023
Harry already got the cup? Lost the plot.
7,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »