Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
chuffed4angst chapter 50 . 1/19
Thank you for writing and sharing this excellent story. I really enjoyed your emotionally centered focus on soul bonds and the souls themselves being the holders of magic. You are a very talented author!

thanks for an entertaining and thought provoking read!
Master777vip0000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
MY REAL NAME IS:
Gina Gail Barron-Goodman

FIND ME AT:
126 Ambrosia Lane
Heath, Texas 75032

E-MAIL ME AT:
ginagbg at sbcglobal dot net

Anon chapter 11 . 12/28/2023
The further this goes, the more you seem to change Harry’s speech patterns. Instead of a modern teenager, he sounds like someone out of a Jane Austen novel. Very strange.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2023
“This isn’t about needing money.” Have a second later “this is about needing money for future things”. Are you fucking stupid?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2023
“soRrY fOr tHE cLifFy” shut the fuck up faggot. A cliff hanger implies that the story cuts off at a point where something big happens. Not when your lazy faggot ass decided to cut it off so you can hold a chapter back.
Anon chapter 10 . 12/27/2023
Jesus, just have sex already. Harry must have the bluest balls in England.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2023
Guest review or not I’ll still shit on a trash fic. This story so far is great, it was one of the first I read of this specific prompt. If someone is just flaming your work just to be an ass you can just ignore them.
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 12/16/2023
Damn. Easy-peasy-dragon-squeezy. Thinking outside the box works pretty well.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 12/14/2023
I think that, were this an actual, real situation, Harry would be sporting a stiffy any time the three of them were alone (and CERTAINLY alone-and-naked). Just "cuddling and drifting off to sleep" between two hot, naked girls would definitely not be the norm.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 12/13/2023
Slow and steady wins the race. Eventually. Although Harry, being a fourteen-year-old boy, is being QUITE a bit more of a gentleman than one might expect. I guess he has a good handle on the cost-benefit equation.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 12/12/2023
It's a fair cop.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 12/12/2023
Snape was a bit more collected than I'd thought he'd be.
Hermione's parents, though? We'll be able to hear the detonation from here.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
An auspicious beginning. This looks like it'll be fun.
acowles02 chapter 5 . 12/11/2023
Oh god please dont make the Dah Dah thhing normal. I know its cuz theyre “speaking” but we are fucking reading it
SandyTheSandBoa chapter 42 . 12/9/2023
and here i found another plot hole for you to close if you like. didnt the carrows get taken out in diagon alley?
7,212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »