Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
Reaper1990 chapter 35 . 12/4/2023
Simple just kill the azkaban DE'S.
Ken106348 chapter 7 . 12/4/2023
if that review upset you, then you don't need to be writing published works.
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 50 . 12/3/2023
I gotta say mate this was a cracker. An absolute banger of a fic.
Reaper1990 chapter 19 . 12/3/2023
He didn't attempt to obliviate them, he used leglimency on harry.
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 30 . 12/2/2023
"Cornhole Fudgepucker"

You absolute genius, made my morning reading this
Ken106348 chapter 1 . 12/2/2023
John Dye, not Die
Reaper1990 chapter 7 . 12/2/2023
Simple if people don't like a story, don't f**king read it.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2023
Get the feeling the reducto is being treated as a banishing charm. That is a hard hitting spell and hot him dead on against his spine. It should've blown a chunk out and severed it then and there.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2023
A great story so far. Think there's an error here in this chapter. Earlier when punishment of Ravenclaw was mentioned Flitwick said that all but two of the Ravenclaw team will be permanently removed from Quidditch for bullying Luna.

I expected Cho since being called out as one of those bullies to one not be on the team anymore and two not end up with Cedric after learning of her actions.

So I'm thinking either the author forgot about at the very least the Quidditch team getting the boot or its an AU change that she didn't bully Luna.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2023
Soon going by what he said to the renderer he will be looking to kill the nesting mother just trying to protect her babies as is her instinct. Always hate that part of the stories. As well as the one dragon that in all but one story I recall where the tournament is written the dragon is made to stomp them.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2023
Perfectly done chapter if he followed up on the showing of Riddle on the Pensive viewer with Fumbles blatant kiddy gauntlet and facing Voldy. So everyone there could outright experience the joke thats supposed to hold off a dark wizard that already broke in and out of Gringotts.

As well as Voldy being alive before Fudge can say any bs.
KitchenDancer chapter 10 . 11/26/2023
A bog problem i have with the how this is written is harry (who was abused as a child) is not given the same consideration as the gorls when it comes to permission and intimacy. Just as guys are expected to girls are also expected to gain permission and have a conversation about limits. That may end up being a short conversation but it still needs to take place. I would also like tp see them actually have to encounter difficulties not just easily succeed.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2023
I don't agree with thats guests comment but I see where it came from. The story itself is fine. However Snape in this story is a blatant characature seemingly intentional and makes me wonder if the guest was a fan of Snape. Snapping back in annoyance and that fresh in their head when commenting.

Heck, both meetings with the headmaster were copy, paste immediate arrogant as your father memes giving de ja vu.
the grey mage chapter 32 . 11/13/2023
god damn i hate those angel characters so much.
squidwardeats chapter 17 . 11/10/2023
so on the word of one man harry doesn't even know he'll throw away his relationships with his bond mates?
7,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »