Reviews for Harry Potter - Three to Backstep
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2023
I don't agree with thats guests comment but I see where it came from. The story itself is fine. However Snape in this story is a blatant characature seemingly intentional and makes me wonder if the guest was a fan of Snape. Snapping back in annoyance and that fresh in their head when commenting.

Heck, both meetings with the headmaster were copy, paste immediate arrogant as your father memes giving de ja vu.
the grey mage chapter 32 . 11/13/2023
god damn i hate those angel characters so much.
squidwardeats chapter 17 . 11/10/2023
so on the word of one man harry doesn't even know he'll throw away his relationships with his bond mates?
squidwardeats chapter 11 . 11/10/2023
the lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch.
the grey mage chapter 25 . 11/7/2023
lol, you obviously like writing daph more than herms. i wonder how much shit people gave you when this first came out.
jjslll54 chapter 9 . 11/7/2023
“Good morning, Mr. Phelps. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to [insert ridiculously difficult mission here]. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Love your instructions for Dobby's mission. Reminded me of the above from the 60's "Mission Impossible" show on TV. Am enjoying the story.

jjslll54
jjslll54 chapter 7 . 11/7/2023
Hello from Texas,

This is in response to your AN at the start of this chapter. Guest reviews are to be mostly ignored. They obviously haven't tried to write a story of their own so haven't a leg to stand on. I happen to think this story is one of the best on here. This is my third or fourth time reading it and have enjoyed it very much. I love the "Touched by and Angel" characters. My favorite was Roma Downey. You have done an excellent job. I wish mine were half as good. Isn't Ms. Rowling's sandbox fun to play in? 69 yr old white guy from Texas.

jjslll54
wsbenge chapter 33 . 11/7/2023
Reading this again. Dumbles gets a good stomp.

I enjoy the Angel crossover. Many of us in real life have heard stories of people who were not supposed to be dead yet being sent back by forced intervention. I suspect just as many who didn't die during some event also get an intervention ... and summarily die.

Both factors are likely in play. Destiny does play out. Within destiny, we have free will to choose. That proves to ourselves who we actually are. What will a person really do if they think no one is looking?

Life is difficult. Everyone dies. We learn while making our choices. Who ARE we? Good esoteric question. Find out after we are dead.

I will get off my soap box. I have had questions about life since I was six years old. Life does not appear to be random. Also crushingly important. To us.
the grey mage chapter 15 . 11/1/2023
good shit. saw the opportunity and ran with it
the grey mage chapter 14 . 11/1/2023
oh man. that was a great moment between harry and dumbles.
NhaTrang chapter 16 . 11/1/2023
Mm. I know this is long since been finished, but a couple things. First off, it's quite typical for women living together to start to sync their periods. (Having been married to TWO graduates from women's colleges, I've known this most of my life.)

With that ... you had an earlier AN complaining about a poor review. Here's another one. Your ongoing portrayal of Dumbles as a blind idiot who keeps on pushing and pushing his manipulations, snowjobs and domineering - no matter how many times the Trio bitchslap him - got tiresome before Ch. 15, and is just downright headshaking. People might get to the top of the political heap by being lucky, but they don't stay there without being *smart*.

I'll give it one more chapter, but eeeesh. (Also, I devoutly hope the Angels/Reapers stop showing up. This is turning into enough of a good-guys-win-every-round punching bag story without dei ex machina clearing the way.)
the grey mage chapter 13 . 10/31/2023
luna really is the best vehicle for the more esoteric make "original content" instead of the angels stuff.
the grey mage chapter 12 . 10/30/2023
what a jarring chapter.
the grey mage chapter 11 . 10/30/2023
lol, super corny but still good chapter. glad you didn't over stay the bank dialog.
the grey mage chapter 9 . 10/29/2023
this was probably the strongest chapter so far. and i'm happy that luna had an open invite. great back and forth of herms and daph.
7,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »