Reviews for Fiona and Alaya :: Book II
KidInTheTardis chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
I went into romance plot generator and this came out. Even robots ship Green Tea! Allonsy!
Here it is:
Vastra nolastname is a scaly, curvy and tough detective from earth. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Jenny Flint, a slim, strong woman with a passion for mystery.

Vastra takes an instant disliking to Jenny and the sad and depressed ways she learnt during her years in earth.

However, when a dalek tries to exterminate Vastra, Jenny springs to the rescue. Vastra begins to notices that Jenny is actually rather clever at heart.

But, the pressures of Jenny's job as a maid leave her blind to Vastra's affections and Vastra takes up eating humans to try an distract herself.

Finally, when worried maid, Dalek Caan, threatens to come between them, Jenny has to act fast. But will they ever find the passionate love that they deserve?
kutee chapter 67 . 3/18/2016
Just finish book two. I'm so happy there is a book three. TTFN
The Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I love this story sooo much, but there are a great number of errors located throughout the chapters. Just so you know. Please continue the great job!
The-Fluff-Master1882 chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
Yay! Victoria and Alice has officially joined the Victorian Gal Pals Club! I absolutely love everything about this series but am now only writing a review. Spectacular work! If only they would have allowed you write a spin off like this for Jenny and Vastra. The lack of Strax in your story makes it rather empty but everything else is perfect.
animeshadowgirl chapter 67 . 2/21/2015
A brilliant continue to the story I love the introduction of the babies, jenny's eating, Fiona calling the family out, they vs the Vatican and the journals for her school life and the girl they find in them. I couldn't stop reading and I shall go straight to book three now
Tuskanini94 chapter 65 . 12/10/2014
Awesome chapter love the part with Vastra,Jenny and Alaya watching the videos. An them spotting a future family member in the video.
Woweq chapter 65 . 12/10/2014
...OMG... I was scared to read the previous chapter (Fiona's decision to "get some space") ...now I see a tiny hope but still I'm not sure. hope the next chapter will bring some more positive message. Great job!
Lyzzardbrain chapter 65 . 12/10/2014
Oh good, I can breathe again
Tuskanini94 chapter 64 . 12/9/2014
Awesome chapter, sad that everyone is arguing. I have a question thow. Doesn't Fiona now that if Jenny and Vastra tell her everything they now is going to happend to her. It will cause a time paradox or something like that. Unless I misunderstood what I read.
Woweq chapter 63 . 12/8/2014
Ohh nooo...not good...come on Fiona, stay with your family.
Lyzzardbrain chapter 63 . 12/8/2014
Awesome two chapters. noooooooooo they're all fighting. :(:(:(
Lyzzardbrain chapter 55 . 12/5/2014
Omg I just figured out who the fake monk is. The plot thickens.
VastraJennyLove chapter 60 . 12/1/2014
I couldnt help but giggle at the talk between them and vastra and jenny, its like that awkward sex talk your mum gives you xD Or when you're watching a film with your parents and a sex scene comes on and all of a sudden you have to go pee because you're like dying of embarrassment
Schimelos chapter 59 . 12/1/2014
Okay this will bug me if I don't ask. Normally you can't pick up a baby's heartbeat through a stethoscope until like 20 weeks. So is jenny just now finding out three-four months in that she is pregnant? Or can I chop it up to it being a silurian thing? Good story by the way.
Lyzzardbrain chapter 58 . 11/25/2014
I really love chapters 56-58- this relationship stuff is what has drawn me into the series. One little point has been niggling at me though - sprawllie in a way that takes over the whole bed. spar practice fighting. But I love love love this story and constantly check for new updates.