Reviews for Fiona and Alaya :: Book II
Lyzzardbrain chapter 57 . 11/25/2014
Awesome as always
Woweq chapter 54 . 11/24/2014
Chapter 54 "The Night Before" is the best ...such a great way to describe Alaya's and Jenny's fears
...love it
VastraJennyLove chapter 55 . 11/24/2014
This story is amazing
Woweq chapter 52 . 11/19/2014
Ohh nooo...it's time. I hope the Flint-Saint-Clair clan is going to be safe and unharmed unlike those bad guys ;)
VastraJennyLove chapter 52 . 11/19/2014
Im confused about the what the telegram says
Woweq chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
Elsie...just give it a rest and just move on with your life!
Good chapter!
Lyzzardbrain chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
Lol
TheTightTux chapter 45 . 11/12/2014
Great threat from Fiona, I do enjoy this story and can't wait for more!
VastraJennyLove chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
I really think this needs to be said! You have an amazing talent for writing! This story is just amazing and i love reading it! this is my 2nd time reading it now haha i love how you capture the love between Vastra and Jenny and Alaya and Fiona and also the love between the 4 of them as a family! Personally think Mr Moffat should read this and allow you to write a spin off for the paternoster gang! Please never stop writing Vastra and Jenny fan fics!
TheTightTux chapter 42 . 11/10/2014
Lovely! Just discovered the stories (1&2) and must say they're quite enjoyable. Looking forward to reading more!
Woweq chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
Fiona is back home - super! but what a sudden turns of events...
Great work, can't wait to read what's next
the blackest white chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
Keep going! Please!
Im still craking up about jennys moodswings lol.
This is such an awesome story, all readers love you!
Lyzzardbrain chapter 36 . 11/5/2014
Still loving this story. Can't quite understand what of two possible meanings is intended by this paragraph.

Alaya started to pace, "I will not ask again. Please tell me what end is Elsie's obsession with Fiona?"

Louisa calmly answers, "To take her as a lover or if Fiona rejects Elsie will be damned ... she will force matrimonial offense."

By "force matrimonial offence" do you mean take by force what Fiona won't give her, or charge her with some "offence against marriage" by outing her as a lesbian?
Woweq chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
Fiona is trying to be strong for both of them. I hope she is going to be fine and return to London and Alaya ASAP. Love the story.
Lyzzardbrain chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Awesome chapter. It feels like turnaround is Fair play to put Vastra and Jenny on the hot seat. Also, this chapter alludes to some pretty interesting conversations. I hope we get to hear some of them some time.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »