Reviews for Blown Chances And Old Regrets
flanduslover1 chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
You should continue cause now that they know they want each other it would be fun to see all the places Daryl attacks her at
And michonne teasing Carol but Carol teasing her about Rick
And maybe confident Carol comes back and when the group is all together making jokes maybe Carol reveals just how endowed Daryl is and Daryl actually beam with pride
I would like to see Daryl grow comfortable with pda (maybe him hiding it is cause him less time with her and he finally says fuck it or one of the new guys flirts with her and he decides he's staking him claim and holds her in front of people kisses her ,like when she cooking )
Angie Tribeca chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
I was glued to this story all along! I loved the tension and Herschel was a great choice for advice and what a believable dialogue at the end!
Really liked this story.
ImOrca chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
I might be in the minority, but I think the chapter ended at just the right place. It came together and left us content, but with places for our imaginations to go. Sometimes that's actually the best. Spelling out things too completely can dispel the wonder of a great story.
Terp4Life chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Wow, just stumbled on this story today and read it all. I LOVE this kind of story with the slow burn. This was so well written! I actually feel like *I* spent the day feeling tortured along with Carol! I hope you continue it.
jessicalynnhunt chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I think this is too well written to be over! :) great kiss! Gave me the tingles
AntoDixon chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I loved the chapter! It was perfect! Hope you can continue soon. Greetings from Argentina! :D

ANTO :0)
Little Cinch chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Awww, squishy love muffins all around! I love it to pieces! "Borderline romantic" or "possibly psychotic"...practically the same thing, and definitely my new favorite description.
Sassa12 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Please continue!
Appello chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
You write them really well. Very realistic interactions and great build up to the tense final scene. You should definitely keep writing ;P
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Love it! Is this the end?
15MARS chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Great chapter! You should continue I would love to read more.
jaymel chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Yeah! ! The long awaited chapter 8! Well done dear...and I really hope that Caryl gets to use that table!
CindyKay chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
That was a great chapter.
deniselynne1966 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Perfect...except for the interruption... 3
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I need the next chapter of this story like NOW!
Love it so much i just asdfghjkl;