Reviews for Life in Reality
andysanime chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Really good job on this story.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ha! This storyline was unexpected but fun. It's Yami and Yugi in a whole different context and setting! The dialogue flows. The humorous jabs are lots of fun to read too. Fake best friends (on the show) and real life I suppose worst enemy brothers. ;)
yayubaru1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
okay i LOVE the short story no offence to the original cause while i loved it i was looking forward to the end of each capter to read the short story. i did read each chapter and am still in love with the story so don't worry. _
Keeper of the Times chapter 16 . 5/20/2005
My God i love that story

Update the sequel though
Kariisme chapter 17 . 3/6/2005
Did you know this fic made me CRY? Because.. no one would believe Yugi and stuff... thats how I feel most of the time.. This fic goes straight into my fav's list XDD as do a few other ones o_O

*read and reviews more*
RandomMindGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I like this story.
x Hearts chapter 17 . 8/28/2004
lol. this story sure has it's up and down. really...weird. lol. never been read an enjoyable story with an OC except yours. :) KEEP UP THE LOVELY WORK!
x Hearts chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
read more later! bye! :)
Ronishi chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Hey I didn't review this chapte yet? Okay well I was just looking back at my reviwes that I gave and remembered your Cant Have Braces story or something like that. Then I read it and realized you had Inuyasha in there!

Inuyasha: I"m cool! _

Yami: No your not!

Me: Yes he is!

Inuyasha: Yse I am!

Yami: No one's ever on my side.

Me: That's because no one likes you.

Yami: What was that?

Me: Nothing.

Yami: How come no one likes me? I am the Pharaoh! Eveyone should adore me! (jumps up and down) WAH! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Yugi: Sit boy!

Yami/Inuyasha: (falls)

Me: Oh Yugi you cruel child.

P.S. I can't believe I didn't review this chapter! I went over it again and I still love it! But you haven't been updating in a while. I just realized you have Inuyasha in your profile TWICE and I didn't realize that either until I watched my first episode! (sighs) Yami can't compare to Inuyasha. Well great story and great chapter and you MUST finish the sequal soon -
twinklefaerie chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
i love it! _
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
*sniff* wah

that's so sad!

i actually cried...*sniff*

l8terz~
Silver and Yami Sakura chapter 17 . 6/21/2003
Silver: *jumps up and down* YAY! *starts to chant* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

Yami Sakura: You just kinda left that whole "seto bein' gay" thing- i woulld have liked to see what heppened with that...but, besides that, i loved it!

Silver: *still chanting* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
ChaosDragon013 chapter 17 . 6/21/2003
Good! I can't wait 4 the sequel! _
Empress Sarah chapter 17 . 6/20/2003
So...If Yugi didn't get her pregnant, who did?

And a sequel?

Yay!

~Empress Sarah-sama of the Universe~
Makare24 chapter 17 . 6/17/2003
O_O dude, that was a plot twist

TWIST!

uh..weird

poor yuugi. I WONDER WHO THE DAD IS?

I MUST KNOW!

anyway, i cant wait for the sequel

rated r? eh... well i'll read it somehow.

i cant wait