Reviews for Fries before Guys
rainbowchameleon chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Oh my gods I was smiling so wide through the whole thing!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Cute
Fireheart24 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
MORE!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Merry Christmas! Thanks for this chapter. It brought out all the warm fuzzies. :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Watery Li chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Safe caroling ? Is it dangerous ? Hahahahaha aaaawww sooo cuteeee those two
phallus cranium chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I was dying and loving it before I was even a few paragphs in. I had to take a breather once I got to the "Nico hid a smile behind a fry" or else I was going to quickly die. No rhyme intended. This was *busts out into fangirl squeals* something amazing. They're my otp of all otp's, the kings of otp's. What a beautiful ship. My heart cant take this. * s* Thank you for making this piece of art! Lorde and golden jingle bells bless your soul! (Also, if you celebrate Christmas: Happy Christmas!)
madam-fandom chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Loved it!M
PhoenixFeather98 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
that last line. but it was amazing as always:)!
Queen Ore-sama chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Squee! Adorable! You can't do a one shot collection without a one sided sick one shot. Do a Christmas one next! In Italy!
Kakesu Wolf chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Aw so cute!
MyLittleBigBangSwitchAtOlympus chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Oh Nico, at least you will have an extra day for your paper. But they should have seen it coming :).
pfffft chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
"McDonald's is way worse than this. You have to pay for your stomach virus there." He winked and held up his burnt toast. "This is free!"

RUN WILL.

Hahaha this was awesome! I really love how you write!
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Ahaha, this is so cute! I especially loved the line about scrappy American appliances and Italian cooking skills. XD

Keep up the good work!
TailsDoll13 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
GriffinGirl8655 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Do you have any idea... HOW TOTALLY ADORABLE THIS STORY IS? And this chapter, too... I am filled with happy fangirl SOLANGELO feels! I thank you greatly. :)
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »