Reviews for Fries before Guys
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
This is amazing I love this so much especially how you wrote the relationship between Nico and Will in this :D
Wense chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I am begging you, please, write more one-shots about Will and Nico! You are such a good writer!
Wense chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Brilliant and hilarious chapter! Love Will s goal to make Nico laugh, their flirty conversation and Bianca interrupting! Most of all Nico's response when Bianca threatens to tell Hades XD. Nico and Will's gifts to each other were so cute! And the screenshot episode was truly epic!
Wense chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Aww Nico tries to take care of sick Will! Adorable!
Wense chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Great chapter! They are very cute as usual. I'm really glad you put Bianca, Hazel and Frank. Hades having a personal chauffeur is just... Damn, this guy is just so perfect! Please, write more about Hades and Persephone and them meeting Will! :D His clothing crisis was priceless!
Wense chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
They are just SO CUTE! That's not possible! I cant even! Nico's letter to Will was just so adorable and him saying he loves him in Italian was just... oh and I really like Will being attracted by Nico's accent xd. Will is just so all sunny and bright and cheerful, it's adorable!
Wense chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
This fic is so cute! I love your description of their personnality and relationship, it's all very realistic. Will going to Venice was an awesome idea! Nico bouncing in the airport and saying in Italian what he was not ready to say in English was just... FEELS! And I CANT WAIT to see HADES! (Aka the love of my life) and the rest of Nico's family. You are an AWESOME writer!
Wense chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Ok, this fic is just so amazing! You perfectly captured all of the characters personnalities and the result is awesome! Like Leo teasing Nico, Jason chaperoning, Percy who doesn't catch a thing, Nico making his forehead fall on the table in discouragement and yelling in Italian at Leo... this is all perfect. Solangelo moments are priceless, and I'm so glad there are 8 more chapters! :) (sunny Will smile)
4-The-Fearless chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
"I prefer my doctors clean-shaven" Really? Is it just me or do I smell a Sherlock fan?
Ni-Senpai chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Great chapter.
Brokenwings35 chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
I loved the chapter.
TheyCallMeBol chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Oooomggg I loved everyword of iiiittttttt
I need to see what's happening next!
The cliffhanger is killing me!
Ooowwwwwwww
I really love this fic long-distance relation ships touch me in the heart so baaad
Have I alredy mention that I love your writing style?
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »