Reviews for Fries before Guys
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is great.
Nika chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
omg i really loved it! *puppydog eyes* could you pretty pretty please make an other one soon?annyways love u! ;)
CloudehPaws chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
Ahhh nuuu whyyy? Update!
EchoStory chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
More! More! More!
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE your writing!
Thank-you so, so, so much for making me smile :)
Please carry on writing!
Again, I ADORE your stories.
EchoStory out.
scarl3twitch chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
LEO I LOVE YOU.
Aside from all of Leo's hahaha, my favorite line was the one where Nico flipped Percy off after Percy wolf-whistled at him and Will. Definitely Nico and Percy responses right there. :P
scarl3twitch chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
I know I said this in my last review, but the way you characterize the Seven, Will, Nico, Bianca, etc. is beautifully attuned to this whole fanfic. Their interactions with each other are so fun to read, and I'm smiling to myself as I read the chapters. The little things you mention them doing (like Annabeth googling cures and Percy being his usual self and forgetting that he met Annabeth in Italian class) really makes this fic, so great job on that!
scarl3twitch chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Love Bianca and her sassy big sister attitude. So happy you included her in this fic!
scarl3twitch chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Oh my gosh, I love this so much. :D All the little details you weave in make this story seem believable and also make it really entertaining to read.
scarl3twitch chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
YES Bianca and Frank and Hazel are there! Awesome! I love how you integrate all the characters into the family dynamic so smoothly.
scarl3twitch chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Love this story and this AU! You write Solangelo so well, and Nico and Will are adorable together. :)
When I came to the line in this chapter that said "Leo always ordered half the menu" I started cracking up. Best one sentence description of Leo ever! :D (And nice characterization of everyone else, too!)
AN chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Hi! :)
madam-fandom chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Yay! It's gonna work out!~M
354eetgertwtwerw chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Oh my gosh, by far one of my favorite fanfics ever, especially with the way you incorporated everyone (Jason, Piper, etc.) lovelovelove 3
lexi1469 chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Ahhhh! I'm in love with this fanfiction! Stay cool.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Even if I shouted the word cure a thousand times at my screen, it won't suffice the amount of cuteness I feel inside me right now.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »