Reviews for Fries before Guys
actually-not-straight-at-all chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
my heart has decided to do that thing where you're smiling but you're crying and you honestly don't know which you want to be doing
Watery Li chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
:D so cute! Aaaw they could at least cuddle after so long x333 so nice to see You write!
TailsDoll13 chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Ghosty you have laid me six feet under omg
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
Solangelo-Ships chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
AWE
The Messenger of Olympus chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I LOVE THIS
WithACommaAfterDearest chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Eeeep! I thought this was over! I love grumpy Bianca. She's a totally awesome, underrepresented character. Good night, since I'm posting this at 10:29, and thanks for the adorable update!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Awwwww.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
*INCOHERENT NOISES* OH MY GOD THIS WAS TOO CUTE TO HANDLE IT'S 11:30 PM AND I'M SQUEALING SO HARD. tHANK YOU SO MUCH ;uuuuuu;;;

You know how I have a soft spot for this fic deep in my little heart? It's just so AMAZING that one of my favorite fics has a chapter dedicated TO ME it's just so HARD TO BELIEVE I'M GONNA CRY. This chapter is so sweet and fluffy I'm going to brush my teeth the second I leave this review.

NICO WAS THERE SINCE ELEVEN PM WHAT A LOVELY BOYFRIEND. I know how it feels to be locked out of your own house, or in my case, bedroom. My father tends to close the door really really hard and when it's 3 AM and I wanna go back inside I can't open it xD That's how I end up in the sofá some days ;_; so feels, Nico, Will. (?)

tHEY KISSED AND THEY HELD HANDS AND THEY SLEPT TOGETHER AND THEY SAID THEY LOVED EACH OTHER WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR. THANK YOU SO MUCH, GHOSTY ;_; I LOVE YOU. I CAN'T FIND ENOUGH WORDS TO THANK YOU FOR THIS, I JUST—OHMYGOD. ;_:;;;;; *aggresively fills your tumblr inbox with hearts*
The Messenger of Olympus chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
I love it
Cloudypelt chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
MOAR PLEZ!
julia.gonsauves chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Cather chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
This is so cute I could die and it doesnt looks like good writing quality I lived all your chapters;3
Cather chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
That is so sweet and adorable they are so cute together x3
Cather chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Awww its is so cute I cant even handle it ;D
Cather chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
This is really cute and I live your version of the characters they are really cute ;D
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »