Reviews for House of Red Dreaming
DelilahBunny chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
So I stumbled here looking for some bedtime reading, I fear I should have left this for the morning.

My house is old, and unnaturally quiet tonight. And there's just something about this first chapter that's given me the chills...
abutterflymind chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
I both squealed in excitement and lamented in regret that this story has reached it's end. I still hold by my statement this would have worked in the series. I also love how you leave it that while the house has allowed them to leave, they will forever in a way stay imprisoned by it, (sunk in the marsh of it's name) due to their inability to relate to outsiders what happened to them, for fear they will be branded unfit to work.
abutterflymind chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
I confess since finding your fic I've read and re-read it- so I am so on tenterhooks for the update! I love your evocative and very atmospheric writing, the tension and the underlying horror of the house playing psychologically on their individual torments, and of course poor poor Kent, the house is being particularly cruel to him. I've also decided I wish that this had been the real series five- it fits so well into the direction they were going and it would have been awesome.
little purple butterflies chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Oh my, that's certainly not good. Glad that someone found Kent now though. Not sure how and if they can escape that room and the house. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Rikz chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Hey
I just found your story and read it all ind one go. I really like it an hope you Update soon:)
little purple butterflies chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
Uh-oh, looks like they are not the only one being trapped here. I'm with Miles, it seems like that poor person was in the same situation and didn't make it out. Happy to see that you're updated your story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
little purple butterflies chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
And it keeps getting worse for them. I wonder what the plan is of whoever is doing this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
little purple butterflies chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
I'm beginning to think that that house is much more than just a simple house. Kinda reminds me of an old movie where the rooms of a house changed its place. Glad though that Kent is found, I hope he is doing well. I wonder though who that person (if it is a person that is) is that Chandler and Miles found.
little purple butterflies chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Oh boy, I hope that if that body is Kent that he is okay. So looking forward to see what they are gonna do to get the trapdoor open and escape. Good job!
little purple butterflies chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Another great chapter! Love how you describe it all so vivid, I can feel the panic in Kent just by reading your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
little purple butterflies chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I keep repeating myself but this house is getting creepier by the minute. :) Love how you have them trying to keep onto the hope. Can't wait for the next chapter!
davros fan chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Oh! I love how Creepy and sinister the whole set up is
davros fan chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
love it
davros fan chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Love the chapter
little purple butterflies chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
This house is so creppy! I wouldn't wanna have to spend a night there. :) Love how you describe the scenes, I can picture it all in my head. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)