Reviews for And Even Nature Cried For This Lost Soul
the-fraulein chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
crazy, but i liked it a lot. good writing and i like the idea that Mark isn't all sweetness and light himself. great job.
MaureenDiva chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
OOh, look at that, logging in is suddenly easy!

Hey Liss! Whoa, I forgot about this story! I really love the idea of Roger selling his body, because, let's face it, who wouldn't buy that? This story is totally realistic and kind of scary. I feel like two guys living together in the East Village might actually live like this. It's so raw. The writing is beautiful and poetic as usual. You're such an artist. And as much as I hate the idea of Pothead!Mark, it totally works in this story (and it adds a characteristic that my beautifully-voiced friend David shares with Mark) so I'll let you continue if you promise to throw some real sex in (even if you have to send it to me so you won't break the guidelines) Mwahahaha Update again soon!
beccster chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
yay liss writing! keep going! stupid like FOUR SENTENCES that you have here! psh! as if! you make me wait 927832857 months for THAT!

::beats you with a tootsie roll::

GET TO IT!
Kelby chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
Oh i love what you did with our boys! Great job. But don't wait so long next time!
sandy chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
gah, that is so poetic and lovely and sad. i had forgotten about this piece (well i thought you had forgotten, so i put it out of my head) and i'm glad you are dusting it off. continue oon!
Christine9 chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
aw it's alive! and fantastico. i really want to kick roger for whoring himself out and having sex with mark. it's not fair. (i take it this is pre-hiv-status.) yay for finally writing! ::jigs:: hopefully you'll keep writing. ;) and longer chapters. :):)
rainjewel chapter 4 . 12/22/2002
phenomonal story. drug addiction isn't usually addressed in very many fics, at least not in your particular view. it's a quality, introspective look into addiction. quite marvelous. i'll be watching for this one.
Triskell chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
Whoa...that story is a ride in itself. What I enjoy so immensely is that you manage to write non-graphically, while you describe events, drug abuse and pain so vividly.

That's not only the fascination of the story, but also the one reason why it's not too painful to read.

And I love it just the way it is ;D. It's real, it's tragic, and it's a story about wanting to be loved. God, did I mention you're amazing? ;D. Thanks for sharing, a very Merry Christmas and keep writing!

*best*
Christine9 chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
sick. those boys are sick. dlfkjfff.

i cannot remember your exact plan for this, but that's okay. and i'm not sure why you're unhappy with this chapter- i still think it's great and i don't really know how to improve it. o.O then again, i'm not very good at this.

but. i do like how mark compares himself to roger.. how he tries to make himself feel better. these boys are really at rock bottom, it seems. maybe the only way to go is up? hopefully? i love it and keep writing!
firedancer chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
Alissa. Alissa. Alissa.

There, I'm screaming your name in ecstacy. XD I want more Druggie!Mark and Manwhore!Roger. Now.

This story is my vice.
becca chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
fawergatgterthiputhap. You dirty, dirty whore. ::pets Mark:: You be nice to him, you hear? None of this drugged out sex that Roger never remembers and crawling couches and what not. :P

Keep writing, bitch.
Sophia chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
this fic is kind of scary sometimes... good, but disturbing. Yay for Liss!
Mary chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
That was awesome - I really love this story. It's nice to read something original, especially in the area of Pre-Rent stories. And I really love the twist you put on Mark: he's not just the good, concerned friend he's baaaad Mark... .

Can't wait for the next chapter!

- Mary :)
julie chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
oh my. i cant believe you dont like this because it is so good. like... ::flails::

"The wind began whispering its secrets outside the loft windows, and the chill increased to a dull numbness. (Mark didn't notice the change, though, because he was already cold, and already numb. Not because of the beer or the weed, but because he always was. He was cold all the time, and numb all the time. He couldn't even tell the difference anymore.)"

so much angst! but the best kind of angst... and coming from a nonfan of angst, that's... a compliment, i guess.

um, this doesnt make sense really. but i love this story and if you dont keep writing, im coming to get you.
kelby chapter 3 . 11/28/2002
Still love bad boy Mark! Keep going!