Reviews for Dreams
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! I didn't lose interest once this entire story. I really really want more. Of course, PLEASE! :)
Belle chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I think I already read another part of this on another site(I might be totaly wrong, 'cuz I think it was another story) but that other story was really sad and I don't like really sad and I know I don't have the right to go and tell you what you can or can not write, so I'm not gonna, so I'm just gonna put on a puppydogface and ask you to give this a happy ending? Oh, and babble she does! Look at me I'm bableing like an idiot, that's a first!(NOT) So anyway, my point is that sad story's, are just too sad!
spidey chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
UPDATE! damn u! this is an amazing story, it flows wonderfully! plez update!
Sylphide chapter 1 . 12/4/2002

Good job so far. I love Smallville and I love Chlark. The Clark/Pete bantering before was so perfect and true to the show. Keep it up!

SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
OMG! Chloe, Clark and Bruce... together! Don't keep us in suspense... continue!
MeganM chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
LOVE the story so far. I love both Batman and Superman. But since I'm a Chlarkoholic, I hope our friend Bruce doesn't ruin things between Chloe and Clark too much.

Just a few things I noticed though. The tense in the first part keeps switching back and forth between present and past. Metropolis is spelled with an 's', and no 'e'. And there are a few cases where you should have used 'to' instead of 'too'.

Yeah, yeah I'm so nitpicky. But other than minor grammar stuff, I really like the story. Great plot development and descriptions. And your dialogue is really good. More please!