Reviews for Lion in her heart (beast in his belly)
chupacabras chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Ugh I loved this, beautifully done. 3
itsi3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I enjoyed it!
Crystal
MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I haven't watched 5.02 yet (hubby wanted to watch the Packer game) so I don't know if this is AU. But I would like it to be canon. Or at least if they did tear after that car, that Daryl and Carol are together. I think I could be content with just that little pairing.
annibelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I enjoyed this story! :)
jessicalynnhunt chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
*tears* loved it bb
krissyg927 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was really good. Its like they are each others anchor in times of trouble, I love that. He knows she has to go through whatever she is going through and if it was him she would afford him that same courtesy, its how they are. You write it so well, thank you. :)
ALiteraryLife chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Really good. Realistic and thoughtful. Felt appropriate for the characters. I'm glad I read it. Thanks!
dkflpn chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this, Daryl is trying to help her but in unfamiliar territory. him talking about starting over, together, he let her know wherever they go whoever they meet-he is there for her
Kitty Momma chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Excellent as always. The wolf mention was inspired. They are mates and cannot be alone.
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was lovely. I thought the she-wolf scenting analogy was pure perfection.
mvio chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I especially loved the part where Carol is compared to a she-wolf. And the recount of their earlier embrace.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
oh wow. just wow. This takes you there in those moments with him and holds you captive. I love it. I mostly love how well he knows her. How he knows he has to let her go through her own emotions and not rush her. That she'll confide in him when she's ready and not a second before. This is how I see them too. My new favorite. Hell. I have a ton of favorites of yours. This is just one of many.
Carylrocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I was hoping you would do something like this. I just love when you're in their heads like that. You have such an incredible understanding of these characters that it feels like this came from the writers room itself. Never over the top. Just honest. Chemistry.
whowhatsitwhich chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Fantastic! Love the bits of dialogue interspersed with the internal goings on...it's just them. They don't need to say it for it to be real. It just is. You always show that so perfectly. Great story...