Reviews for A Tin Heart
A Bard With a Pen chapter 5 . 8/23
I don't know why I keep torturing myself this way, I know this is not complete but I think this is so interesting im always back to give it a read and end up sad that's unfinished, it's still great tho
Hi... please continue this!
Haley Earthstone chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Wow. This is different. Good, too. I'm gonna Follow it.
DannyK92 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
will you continue it?
Viva33 chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Please don't end this here!
myande chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Wow, I'm hooked already! I love how you write Sarah and Cameron together, and how they're already giving each other special treatment with the breakfasts.
AlsethGosia chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Please, update soon, this is sooo good!
notyourkindofpeople chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I'm so happy that you are back doing TSCC again, you are the best at interpreting or evolving the story into something imaginative. Plus your slow burning plots are very good.
The Sarah Connor fanfic has been lacking your stories so please don't stop!
Gemini1179 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Cameron is still 'Cameron', lol. You've got me hooked, what can I say?
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I'm with you :-)

Though fake snapping fake gum seems like quite a talent. I suck at doing that when I have fun.

I like Cameron's new nerves and the balance with her terminator background and her human feelings.

I enjoyed Sarah's reactions to the new Cameron. And her eyes O
KM Rune chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Great job. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Oh man, need more updates!
Blue Coronna chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I like where this story is going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Blue Coronna chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
an unusual story. But really interesing. Can't wait for the next chap.
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Metal becoming flesh. Something pretty damn interesting to read about. Gosh, I missed so much your SCC stories, Red!
Loved Sarah being all white knight in shining armor with Cameron even tho she hasn't a bastard clue why she's acting like that with the former terminator.
Other thing that I love from your writing is the heart you put when you describe scenes where the characters are eating or drinking something, lol!
Next chapter, please 3