Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Dark Durian chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Wow, this was great. Interesting having Jaune turn into a professional surgeon and even saving the life of the one who took away his chance at becoming a huntsman. Heh, I'm with the others, Jaune x Jeanne is OTP.
yellowfellow81 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This. This inspired me. Well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Wow. I'm disappointed this one-shot doesn't get more love. I mean Jaune becoming badass is a cliche now with everyone making him good at fighting. But this, this makes Jaune a badass (a badass doctor) and not make it a cliche. AND you still make him in-character with all the pent-up frustration of being a sham but with the burning desire to become the hero that aspires to be.

It's so refreshing. I think we need more of this.

P.S. In behalf of all your fans/readers, I ask you to please update Sword of Heroes more. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
XD
tms827 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Hmm... I guess I never reviewed this before. It has been one of my favorite shorts, and I want to thank you for writing it. And, oddly enough, I want to thank you for not continuing it. The best stories, I've found, are not the long sweeping 500 chapter tales, that shift focus far too much. But instead the ones that have a single story they want to tell, and then they tell it well, and then they end it. Knowing when to end, and knowing when not to pad something out unnecessarily, are the true marks of a great writer
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is awesome, I know you said you wouldn't write more but do you know any more like this? The only one I found was "A Farmer or Something" by College Fool. Thanks for writing. :)
The Crocea Mors chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Uhhhmm... twincest is wincest?
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Interesting story
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was so cute! I absolutely adored it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Love the story! Another introspective take about Jaune. It was great.
garoorar chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Man this is good, Added to the fave list. You should try to continue this with different jobs and alternate 'roads' for Jaune!
Tusk Act IV chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Huh, I apparently reviewed but I didn't sign in and reviewd as Guest

No matter. I just wanted to add how possibly interesting Jeanne's character is. Someone who Pyrrha would definitely symphatize with as both know about pressure. One may even believe she did all this so her brother would not have to bear the burden. Ah..love is fickle.
Nrvnqsr Vnzrbst chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Cute. The end makes me want to imagine its incest
D.C Draco chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Is it bad for me to want more to see this pairing JaunexJeanne and call it White Saint
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Awesome stuff here my man. This was not only creative but you involved one of Jaune's sisters, the concept not the actual character but whatever, and it helped the story flow so much better.

You definitely have a real knack for this.