Reviews for The Angelic Guardian
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I started reading this yesterday... and once I started I found it hard to stop. It was very well written and with an intriguing plot line. A few spelling mistakes.. but every one always misses a couple. I look forward to reading the sequel
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
I look forward to the sequel, this story has frankly been amazing!
imapeppergirl0824 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
I would love to see what was cut I find your version faciating and quite great. :)
Debbie Hicks chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
11.
Battle Cry.
Bella
she remembered a Movie known as Star Trek 3 The Search for Spock recalled his line from memory I Have ENOUGH OF YOU! She Kicked him very too Hardest but strong he screamed like Kruge Took Jasper posing as Spock you blazed him to death yes from the Soundtrack known as Genesis Destroyed Then she whispered Goodbye David her wings were healed but felt Suffering but Father Moon desided to turn her into a Embraced with as all of the Angels Suffering Appendixes and herself began to Age too much then the Angels were Medical had Altered her to look like a Vulcan woman pointed ears Very upraised But slanted eyebrows from one was Granted a lot of transfusions with Green blood colored but it remained Green by his touch only but all of the Sudden the Wings Suddenly Shattered into something else Bathing her in a Ball of light was holiest water suddenly became different was Swirling then suddenly her Voice rang out BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! She Embraced her next but new life as a different being but Cracked outside very too violently but became something else with a planetary gift to Transform into Super Sailor Betazed but the body was taken herself lost her Appendix then became a Kindred a biblical word for Vampire was punished by Father Moon's deadly curse to remain on Earth but they too Were Blessed and Cursed but each both three Suddenly with mates and with as all of the Allies violently with as all of the each five from their own Bodies were all of them Vanished but a Snapped but Broke free with the Angels were all powerful but lost with all of the Supernatural beings all Landed into the Throne hall but all Chaos broke lose then suddenly all of them Flayed therm then all of them Erupted as more Volturi vampires very as way as all of them suddenly were all bound to them and as very as all of them very tribazillions or more severely Ripped as all of the Wings and Punished them very too painfully and Forced as all of the Angels to be bound on Earth forever but had lost their way back as very as all of them were detained by the Senior Volturi guard had as very as all of Angels Bound to Earth in pain and suffering then after their blood were all drained but more Vampire ripped outside but were punished of their sinned lives were so hurt and were all of them reawakened with wings like them darker but grey like hers were Angels of death and suffering and reincarnation they invented sided with the Supernatural beings was X/1999 Was both were now the Dragons of Heaven were the largest ancient looking species Where you learn that it is called the Vulcan martial arts I used something else a Lirpa and the Ah-woon I am no longer human but a Extraterrestrial Thanks Mom then Jasper whispered to Bella Take me home To Vulcan to Climb the steps of Mt. Seleya to the halls of ancient Thought oh no what he is saying he is the holder of Surak's Katra then suddenly they were Punished but Cursed to live forever it was too late they were all Immortal by his blessing to like them was a Curse of Bitter Immortality forced to wander on Earth like Vampires but the damage was done to as very all of them but caused Humans to age far too late they had won a battle but forced the Dragons of Heaven to move somewhere was Tokyo, Japan to hide from the Volturi heard this about them were the Dragons of Earth the young Vulcan woman heard such grief and suffering on Earth Commander we died but became like them we are Immortal like Elves of Arda WHAT?! Crap one Angel freaked out was terrified like a Scared person he is Muscular but very tall how ancient but ceremonial he wears your name it's Strom here he Squshed shoe polish then not bad you look Forty-four who is she your mate yes our children four kids Greetings Captain Solok we are here to take you all of you here it comes prepare to Ascend like Antareans they are Extraterrestrials but they all Ascended from here via their craft was the Afterlife causing more Humans with aging pets to die off were all Broken but it was too late Erupting more Vampires to Rip outside but the as very all of Humans Ascended to Angelhood but Violently broken free but Everything's different no humans as all of them but had Cloned as all deceased animals now no animals wre but suddenly all of their places were all taken but but it happened they with it Suddenly Exploding with the place went then who Destroyed itself by a CRASH! But it was all over the newly made Angels were all Suffering but all of the Sudden then a Sharpest ripping noise was heard they looked as the same looked young again but finished were as all of them as very as tribazillions ond a whopping as all of them could not return but it was too late broken free as the Kindred a mutated subrace of the Vampires were invisible but cloaked had to get transfusions again twice but it was all of them into America learned the American language became like Creatures of the night hunting like Vampires were his Angels of death could feast on the dying animals like them the Volturi were horrified to see as all of them each three new races were not human at all but Succubuses were draining from as all of Animals and were Converted to Animal blood as very as all of the blood were Toxic but poised but suddenly as all of them Slipped away but suddenly it Cracked outside their string went snap but it broke free of their dead bodies but suddenly all of each both with as all of them taken but forced to remain here but time and centuries sped up but their bodies were as all of them but where they now on Vulcan their new planet but crashed each both races but lost their way back home to the living realm but littered as all of bodies released more Vampires as all of them took over but took the planets from them then forced to work with the Volturi but it happened Earth was burned in her rage and grief by her tears of flames oh no like Reah our goddess of death and underworld then it was too late they Suffered both of them but each both three Exploded hideous creations who were grieving of their sinned life punished by Bella Swan Cullen was a Goddess incarnate who chose a mate who welded a sword they all of them became Detites by both orders the young Vulcan woman who taught the Angels her words they were well trained into alien cultures one Anel had bad cat allergies sneezed had to blow his nose owned a Dog later had puppies he freaked my poor dog had puppies thirteen of them one barked quite sharply but loud the mother smelt T'Pran his mate was a 5.6 lean but fit Vulcan woman short Black hair golden brown eyes rolled to her top of her head pale her hair was mid-long but trim with bangs and sides heard her mate snore that heavy but loud was his age Strom his dog smelt me look it's puppies were everywhere a Scream was heard you puppies what breed is she a Great Dane poor baby who is the father mine he grumbled of Puppies look under three Cats with kittens meowing oh no not Cats one moved had a BIG Shadow holding her naughtiest kitten Sir! a queen with a kitten oh no Sorry we have pets with kittens and puppies it was too late the Earth was theirs after humanity and animals died out by Extinction then they Evolved differently but it altered their lifespans to a 1000 years or more.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
OH MY GOD BELLA IS A VAMPIRE. Okay, love this chapter, eagerly await the next! :D
TwistedEnglishSoul chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Please update soon!
Stephie25001 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Hey this story is amazing can't wait to see general bella and the cullens reactions update soon Xx
Mary chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
This was really good please update soon!
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
VERY interesting!
Debbie Hicks chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Limbo
then suddenly Bella Felt her Appendix Breaking then a Sudden loudest noise Caused her insiides then suddenly The Superior Made her the Guardian of Death was a Death Angel suddenly Cursed her to have Red eyes Extrmely white skin and turned her into a new breed of Angel to have Vampire Bat's blood burned but he Made unable to Sleep and Extincting her brain patteren then suddenly her voice came out a Screeching wail of doom and death and she was forced to kill Animals via blood her Gift Suddenly Erupting then Knighted her as Bella Cullen with a crest around her neck oh my god what are you he Made me a Deathbringer officially by his orders I am now a Creature of the night I Made you Deceased with as all of the allies and I found Vulcans dead and they had all of children bigger by gift your bodies as all of them way far too much as all of tribazillions suddenly as all of them very tribazillions as more of them are been transformed into officially Deathbringers as all of the bodies with the Shifters all of the women with child are our Servants then it came too late their bodies all deported to Italy with her own suddenly Ripped out and Brought forth a new species suddenly Erupting were as dead of them suddenly shattered as all of flashed their new lives as Vampires very far way too more and many much of very as all the tribazillions or more as all of them screamed of their banishment from Heaven wailing then had them as very all of them as tribazillions as very as all of them suddenly Killed them forever without her and them herself made them as Guardian Of Death forced to live forever then it was Completely finished with the best friends turned as well could not Be killed made so hard as marble with them then Their both merged but she signaled for him by Ascending like Antareans from Cocoon and Cocoon the Return then suddenly placed their bodies into a cave underwater then suddenly a Alien burst of Telekinesis suddenly Signaled a mothership created they were from a Galaxy they viciously Cracked with a Alien light of their Energy suddenly begun their as all of their newly transformation suddenly Left behind then suddenly very as all of them became Extraterrestrials with them Cracked themselves with as all of them but with as all of them suddenly became like Aliens officially then had to work then suddenly heard as all it happened he with the angels shed their skin with as all of them it Suddenly BLAST! But a crashing noise was heard but it prepared itself for launch then but their newly skin were back on they now Glowed in a alien radiance had go on a mission to St Peterburg Fa to pose as humans but it went too wrong Exploding forever with them causing them to remain here but something changed their new owners were Vampires heard Antareans gliding in a Poolhouse Greetings we are on a mission but Heaven is terrible danger then it happened she suddenly began glowing very Extraterrestral but alien herself was radiant was immortal could not die looked ancient with them trapped in here what is she a Guardian of death herself had to preform a ritual herself begun suddenly shining then it began to get hotter and suddenly released for real like a Antarean woman from the Movie then shot at one was hit herself was stoic she was expressionless then it was all over.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
No, Bella! I feel really bad for her now. I love this fanfic and am sad to hear it's coming to an end. Hope you can update soon!
YouTubeTrashNo.1 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I love how this is going so far.
Zoey chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Please update soon!
imapeppergirl0824 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I thought that this chapter was great :) I can't wait until they figure out what she is :)
TwistedEnglishSoul chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I love this story but I think Bella should reveal herself to Carlisle and Alice. Their little reunion would be so sweet especially Carlisle! She definitely needs to tell Carlisle because she helped him when he was younger.