Reviews for The Timeless Value of a Mended Friend
coolalexia12 chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh my, this is so good! I really hope you continue this in the future!
albaloo chapter 22 . 5/21
Wow this was such an amazing story! I hope you continue it in the future!
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 22 . 5/19
Aw. Please let this not be abandoned. This portrayal of the Team 7 is so great. You really expressed thei
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 8 . 5/19
Aww. This is sweet. Even though Sakura and Sasuke have something on each other it seems that they both have a good view to Naruto and will do something to help him.
Indigo2004 chapter 22 . 2/5
Aw shit is this abandoned? Cuz damn it’s good, I love everything about this story the best thing is how you’ve portrayed Team 7’s relationship with each other. Everything seems like Canon and I couldn’t put my phone down. If you ever read this I hope you’ll be able to update :/ BUT THANKS MAN THANKS 3
tabjoy13 chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
I hope one day you get back to finishing this. If not, thank you for sharing what you did! It is quite enjoyable.
v.yeesha chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
Naruto and sakura are so cute when they decline wave mission ~
tabjoy13 chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
I like the theory that Hinata changed because of the kidnapping. It makes sense. If she was a little shy but generally confident before the incident then withdrawing further into herself in self-preservation would be logical.
If only Sakura knew that Sasuke and Naruto are already changing the timeline, she probably wouldn't worry about it so much.
tabjoy13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
I love your explanation for Kakashi/Naruto's favorite training ground. That does seem like something teenaged Kakashi would do, especially if the Uchiha gave him a hard time after Obito's "death".
Li chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I love this
MareAlba chapter 22 . 6/25/2017
this is such a unique take on the time travel trope in my opinion! i haven't really read any like this and i love it a lot, it's a pity though that this hasnt been updated in 2 years, but if this somehow reaches you just know i would love to read more of this world you created!
Elpis.97 chapter 22 . 6/8/2017
Please update this! I am obsessed
Broken Reveries chapter 22 . 5/28/2017
It's been so long since I've read this. I suddenly remembered this story while reading anachronistic drift and hyperventilated. I remember this story but I couldn't recal the title and I ended up scrolling past my fav and following stories list that's quite many. I've even checked my email. Thankfully I used to saved links that I like on application called pocket, so I downloaded it and I'm glad that I found it. I read this in one sitting. I fell in love with this story back then. But now I'm falling in love all over again with this gold. I just love how you can make emotional roller coaster like hanging your readers' mind over will sasuke truly defected? Or or will sakura eventually snapped? What will naruto do now when everything's going south? I love every aspect this story has. You're a wonderful author. Thank you for the awesome story :)

Keep up the good work
oxygenate chapter 22 . 5/15/2017
oh my god i can't believe i've only found this fic now. this is so amazing, i honestly can't even even-gods. everything's perfect; any flaws actually make this story better, and i just. can't. why haven't you updated for 2 years. i'm so sad. ugh. 2 or 3 chapters left ? /huge sigh/. if you need help or anything maybe i can do something? this is just the best fic i've found in aaaaaages and there's too many things. i can't. you've overloaded me with feels. FEELS.
Solemn Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Nice beginning, I'm hooked. The bit at the end was confusing at first, but then I figured out which line was which character and the effect was so cool. What's even better is that they all have different agendas, but those broken fragments of sentences fit together as if it's one continuous thought.