Reviews for Tanabi and Kiara
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
return of kopa
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it. Why was he older though
Prince Tanabi chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
um ok... why do u make like simba is the bad guy is this chapter?
Prince Tanabi chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
nice i love this! :D can u make chapter five soon?
gianluca de duonni chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
I think it would have been a whole lot more dramatic if Tanabi HAD fallen off the cliff! Think of the shocking psychological blow that would have caused Kiara! Drama city!
lolo12red chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
really funny.
Rory4 chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
This is good, lol and kinda funny. I have two older brothers, so I can kinda relate a bit too.

Please continue this lol it's good. :)
cloudofcalm chapter 4 . 6/18/2003
Ask for reviews, I oblige.

Okay, this was good. Amusing, a little childish, but overall, you grasped Disney fairly well. Not that Disney's *hard*..._~

A couple of points, Pumbaa wouldn't have said, 'Yeah, knock it off' or whatever to that effect, Pumbaa's a *bit* slow..I shouldn't go in depth to Disney, but anyhoo, it would be more, 'scaring away the bugs', type thing.

Also, Zazu, nice overall, but Zazu's voice is Rowan Atkinson, ( I can't spell today) and that's English. Some of this stuff I can't picture in his, 'I have a long pole up my butt' accent for this film. However, in total, it's good.

Satisified?

A
Dancing With Death chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I like ever does not like her stories,you are crazy!
Dancing With Death chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I like ever does not like her stories,you are crazy!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2002
Uh...ok, this was retarded from beginning to end. And there is absolutely no plot in this 'story'. You might want to think about those two things before attempting anymore of this crap.
the nsomniac artist chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
Hmm...interesting chapter.
Mary-Anna chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
Those children are asking for trouble. As a matter of fact, they are grabbing trouble by the tail and running with it!

I understand this story as well. I have an older brother who likes to tattle on me-even when I have done nothing wrong! But my parents usually punish him when there is an argument, because he is older and should know better than I.

I am enjoying this story, because it is funny to me to see fights between brothers and sisters that I can relate to projected into lion characters. It is really fun to read this!
the nsomniac artist chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
Are you going thru the whole movie, just have a twisted plot because of Tanabi? It's good so far!
O'Ylia chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
Hehe. Had to review. Good chappie!