Reviews for Monomoth
Monomoth once reflected the state of my inner world "dry like a desert" but now it's fine and everything is rich and wonderful and sweet. Like honey, maybe. Or like anemones for the eyes. And even chrysanthemum flowers.

I definitely thank you for writing this story and that you make tremendous progress in life!
I’ve read through this multiple times and realized I have no idea what the title “Monomoth” even means? o_o Anyone care to explain?
I want to slap Naruto. He’s so insensitive to Sakura trying to force her to be BFFs with her parents’ murderer. Like, no!? Piss off!
Rip Kakashi and Tsunade. You will be missed.
I like reading the different telling of events between Sakura and Sasuke. Neither one of them are reliable narrators and it keeps us guessing.
It seems like the Naruto-verse said F you in particular to Sasuke and Sakura and then keeps striking them with the metaphorical lightening bolt of sad bc they can’t possibly have enough misery and suffering.
Watching Sakura’s physical and mental health nose-dive into a dumpster is horrendous to watch and I keep thinking ‘where is the friendly intervention?’ But there have been plenty of subtle attempts to broach the subject and then Sasuke’s forceful one which went great. :P Plus she’s isolated and the Head of the Hospital so who’s going to cross her? Also she doesn’t fully seem to realize she has a problem? A weird mix of ignorance, delusion, and denial? And now she’s a Rinnegan Zombie probably.
Poor poor Susumu. I hope he survives, takes his sister, and leaves Kill-your-kids Ninjaville to live a comfortable and peaceful life.
Thanks for the story!
lisasbackup9 chapter 13 . 6/12
still a favorite after this many years.
RapunzelTT chapter 6 . 6/4
My goshhhh... Sakura is sick, Sasuke is sick. And they're definitely not doctor for each other. Why the hell Naruto wants to gather them together by all means? Is that all three of them 're insane?️
Lucky that this is AUish. They being together is really unbearable to me here
I've revised them and spotted something that as long as Sakura approached nearer to the monster, she became weaker, didn't she? But the LSD didn't seem that, or they did?
2022 and still waiting for you:')))
Losertyna chapter 13 . 4/17
Omg! That was intense! I don’t think Sasuke and sakura should end up together. They have a bad toxic relationship especially since she thinks he will kill her at any moment. Susumu is the best option since she likes him and his personality. He can help heal her and she can find peace with him. Naruto needs to get a reality check because everything he has done has messed up sakura and Sasuke up more. If you update again I’ll gladly read it all over again!
SleepingSpacecowboy chapter 13 . 4/6
so did he rinne rebirth her is that what he did or is it something else because I'm still so confused wow that's wild bro?!
SleepingSpacecowboy chapter 12 . 4/6
Wait wait wait so I'm reread this for like the hundred time and I never realized or like understood how he saved her. did he fucking swapped their hearts is that what he did!? bro omfg is that why he such a fucking mess he actually chose to let him die to save her bro this is just so fucked up omg omg omg omg I'm actually speechless!?...
Abannel chapter 10 . 2/19
I don’t like reading fan fiction like I did when I was younger because I can’t ignore bad writing or too many out of character moments.

But I can definitively say this is the best fan fiction I have ever read. I know it’s already canon-divergent AU so naturally things will be different, but I’m able to suspend my disbelief because how Sakura and Sasuke turned out is much in line with their characters IF the story of Naruto were honest about how hard it can be to recover from the amount of trauma the characters have gone through.

I wish I wrote well enough to come up with a conclusion for this story, but it would be understandable if Sakura never forgives or lets Sasuke back into her life again. I think the most appropriate ending would be Sasuke sacrificing his life to defeat the creatures, Sakura spending the rest of her life healing from trauma and spending her days with Susumu, Ino, and Naruto. Maybe possibly find romance much later down the line if she’d ever be ready for it, or honestly just stay single. Either way, I don’t think a SasuSaku relationship could exist in this universe. It’d be either really toxic or just EXTREMELY hard to surmount all their issues.

But I’ll admit, my toxic trait is that I still get butterflies reading their SasuSaku moments despite how creepy some of them are. Anyway, great story!
SketchyBeans chapter 13 . 2/7
Wow, I just one-shotted this! What a very original and interesting plot. I hope you decide to update sometime in the future, this is definitely one I would re-read if that ever happens. Thank you for creating this!
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 13 . 1/20
Lovvve this story. I can’t believe I just found it. Take your time and update when you can. Can’t wait to find out what happens next
Inspiration chapter 1 . 1/13
I read this story as a metaphor for "stagnation" and "waste."

Sakura has wasted so much time on Sasuke.
Sakura's goodwill is dried up like the desert.

The story is always moving forward but at the same time its not moving forward at all.

The people, Sasuke and to a degree Naruto, Sakura wants to care about but can't.

I find the themes you've touched upon in this story very important; I'll be writing an own story primary about stagnation and curses (different from the other story I mentioned) myself, and I found analysing your story very helpful. I hope it gives me the push into the right direction.
Neil455 chapter 1 . 1/12
Rereading this just makes it more horrifying
Neil455 chapter 13 . 1/12
Sasuke quite literally demolished Sakura’s life. All sasusaku shippers please exit the room.
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »