Reviews for Monomoth
Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn I’m over here shellshocked and so so so sad that this is over wow you are a great author
Cutesypie chapter 13 . 8/12
I'm so glad you updated I have been looking for this fic again and for the life of me I couldn't remember the name. I hope everything is going well for you !
RShi chapter 13 . 8/5
This story has so many layers not only in the plot but also in the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura. I'm excited you are back! Thank you for writing and just update at your own pace. Good luck with everything else you are doing!
Affectionate chapter 13 . 8/4
this story is like nothing I've ever read. it's so enthralling I couldnt stop! well done! I look forward to seeing how this goes.
DynamicCheetah chapter 1 . 7/28
This isn’t going to be long, my last one was but I didn’t really say anything and I didn’t want to do the same here.

Speechless I don’t even know what to say about this. So Sasuke opened the rift which allowed those creatures to go there right? I wonder if he’ll seal them back, somehow, or if he’ll take Sakura and open one to another? I don’t know I’m terrible at guessing endings.

If this fanfic is ever discontinued will it say it is on your bio? Amazing story, and update at your own pace. It is your story that you’re doing in your free time.
SasusakuIslovelyy chapter 13 . 7/27
Ahh I just got back into this story! I decided to re-read it from the beginning since it's been a while. I know you're busy and I really appreciate the time you take to write this. I'm totally living for this story and can't wait to read the next chapter(:
Hadoren chapter 13 . 7/26
I enjoyed reading this story, but it seems to drag on and on, without much actually happening. The monster chases them at the beginning, and 70,000 words and four years later it’s still chasing them. No progress in fighting it, no closer to Konoha, just a lot of blood and gore. Given your update rate, I highly doubt that you’ll reach a conclusion.

Additionally, I feel that you’ve made Sasuke completely unredeemable. He killed Sakura’s parents and is responsible for Kakashi’s death, so there is just no way for the two of them to end up together (which I think was your original intention). And he seems to have brought the monsters that have destroyed two villages. If that’s the case, he should be sentenced to death. There’s just no redeeming a person who’s responsible for the destruction of two villages and the murder of Sakura’s parents. Even if he ends up sealing the monsters away (which I think is what would happen...roughly a million words later, at your current pace, which you will never end up completing), he’s still responsible for mass deaths.

By word 20,000, we have Sakura depressed and suicidal, Sasuke crazy and violent, and a monster chasing and killing everybody. 70,000 words and four years later, we have Sakura depressed and suicidal, Sasuke crazy and violent, and a monster chasing and killing everybody. No character development, no progress in the plot, just the same old thing, over and over again, forever.
SheWroteintheWind chapter 13 . 7/21
Anxiety. Revulsion. Terror. This story has the perfect blend of all three. I don’t think I’ve ever been this immersed in a story from a purely emotional perspective and I’m just kind of stunned as to how to feel after I finished reading it. I have to remind myself to separate reality from fiction and that what I’m feeling right now comes from a story and not my own circumstances. Like wow.

This story is like hyperrealism in the form of writing, but rather than descriptive scenery details or action sequences, it’s all about emotions. Like, I don’t have any personal experience with PTSD, but after reading so much about Sasuke’s psychosis and Sakura’s essentially suicidal depression and paranoia and all of the memories that continue to haunt them, I feel like you’ve painted a vividly accurate picture of how two people would be holding up after all of that. While your depiction of Sakura in this deserves applause and the story is more oriented toward her point of view, I think the way you’ve expertly handled Sasuke’s evolution (regression?) throughout the main story and flashbacks is something extra special. It’s shiver-inducing.

Which brings me to the question: What’s up with Naruto? I feel like there has to be some dark, twisted secret under his whole front of ‘Nothing to see here, folks! Everything is fine, we’re all fine here. We’re just one big happy family!’ Out of Team Seven, he seems to be the least affected by the aftermath of the war, and by least affected, it’s to say he doesn’t seem affected at all. His two best friends are falling to pieces, but he’s all sunshine and smiles as he continuously forgives and picks one up off the ground while pestering the other to help him do it. I don’t know if you’re going to explore more about what’s going on with him, but he sort of seems suspect in all of this. Then again, while he does pique my curiosity, I’m much more invested in Sakura and Sasuke in this story.

Also, it seems like you gave us a bit of a hint as to the origins of the monsters and, if I correctly caught on, I like it!

Is it weird to say I adore a story that’s so bleak and painful? Thank you for writing this and I look forward to more!
Ainulindale of Arda chapter 13 . 7/15
Oh, this story has me hyped, its soo good!
wowshutup chapter 13 . 7/13
Oh. My. God. So i’m caught up. And what the fuck. I cannot believe thats how this shit all went down, no wonder Sakura is such a fucking mess. Jesus, and Sasuke? Im speechless. Totally lost for words. Extreme melancholy vibes. I cant wait for more, totally worth spending the entire day glued to my phone.
wowshutup chapter 12 . 7/13
Wait what? also, kinda happy to hear Juugo is dead, no one should have to suffer that much.
wowshutup chapter 9 . 7/13
OH my FUCKKNGGG GOD HANABI
wowshutup chapter 8 . 7/13
I still love Susu but I dislike Sasuke slightly less now. My whole body is covered in goosebumps until further notice. There’s no WAY they’re all getting away from this one.
wowshutup chapter 6 . 7/13
SASUKE leave Susu ALONE.
wowshutup chapter 5 . 7/13
I love Susu so much that if anything happens to him I might die. You wouldn’t kill me, would you?
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »