Reviews for Monomoth
thedoggydog2 chapter 13 . 9/23
I just found this story an I am in schock by how amazing it is! It is so interesting and well written, I really hope you find the time in your life to update soon and bless us with your talented writing!
So brilliant. I love this story. Poor kakashi. Poor Sakura. I do hope their home still exists. So many questions! Really hope to see more of this all the way to the end. Sakura must absolutely hate Sasuke for destroying her life. I would love to see if they even get out of this crazy predicament and if the monsters have anything to do with sasuke’s third eye!
Elisa.CFPS chapter 13 . 8/22
Tu historia esta buenisima. Espero la conti con ansias.
Auntleona0 chapter 13 . 8/21
This is genius. The layers, the characterization, the pacing even. There are so many elements at play here that I don't even ask of fanfiction usually, and you just deliver them so generously. And without sacrificing a second of the character-focused drama that makes me love fic in the first place. This story is brutally terrifying, not least of all because there are no safe spaces - getting back to Konoha promises no happy endings. I'm just enchanted by your perspective on these characters. Thank you so much for writing!
xxIndigo chapter 13 . 8/21
Weee I can't get enough of this story! Thank you for putting so much time/love/energy into it. Psyched to read the next installment. :)
champion lyra chapter 13 . 8/21
I found your work through your Star Wars meta (which I love, btw, reylo is another otp of mine) and god damn reading your writing is something else in the best way. I can't even describe it; I start a chapter and I feel like I blink and i'm at your author's note full of emotions from the chapter. Your writing is very potent, for lack of a better word, and i'm seriously in love. Everything is so easy for me to visualize, your understanding of setting and how to write dialogue is phenomenal.

For this fic specifically, SasuSaku has been one of my all time favorite ships since I was seven, and I really like the way you're writing them here. I hope for a happy ending for them but I doubt that will happen lmao. I don't usually read horror fics, but I'm very much enjoying this. I hope life is treating you better and that you get a chance to update soon! I'm very invested in this now haha.
xxIndigo chapter 9 . 8/21
Holy crap, this chapter might give me nightmares. Eek eek eek.
xxIndigo chapter 7 . 8/21
Has anyone ever done Susumu fan art? He sounds like a gem. I have such a clear idea in my head of wha the must look like and I'd love to see it actualized. 3 I'm psyched for some SS moments... I feel like it's really starting to build!
xxIndigo chapter 5 . 8/21
I'm so excited to find out whatever this monster thing is. Also, I'm totally loving the unhinged Sasuke vibes. :3
carld178 chapter 1 . 8/21
Love it
xxIndigo chapter 2 . 8/20
Puddle is the best nickname I've read for Sui... I laughed out loud. :3
xxIndigo chapter 1 . 8/20
I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this fic! 3 What a wonderful first chapter... I'm totally hooked. Prepare for some rapid-fire, annoying reviews as I speed through the rest of these.
BloodyIslander007 chapter 13 . 8/20
Shit man, my heart has just about ripped itself out of my chest. I can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold but at the same time, I'm dreading it too.
pillowtae chapter 13 . 8/19
holy heck i am shocked im finally going through my fanfic updates and i honestly dropped my phone in shock when i saw this updated! i completely understand ! life happens ! i appreciate you update whenever you can ! im honestly really excited to see how this goes because there seems to be no possible solution to this creatures, and sasuke... is not stable at all. your characterization of sakura is really good and i like how you write her. im looking forward to the next chapter, no pressure! thank you!
Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn I’m over here shellshocked and so so so sad that this is over wow you are a great author
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »