Reviews for To The Stars:Aftermath The First Year chap 1 to 20
shoopdan chapter 27 . 2/25
Nooooooo! Oh please tell me you will dust this off and add to it. Thus was an amazing story.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2015
This is amazing plz update soon thx u! As for sub movies: U-571 ! \'0'/
Callialex chapter 27 . 3/7/2012
Oh, please write more! I love this story!
danak chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
que paso, lo termino?

Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Something got messed up with the paragraphs. There isn't always a new paragraph for each new speaker, and a lot of the paragraphs are total run-ons. Please go back and break up those big blocks of text, and I will try reading it again. As it is now, it is unreadable to be.

Durvish chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Wow when you said you wouldn't write mecha combat i was kind of leary of reading the story but the first chapter sold me i am glad you re-wrote the ending of macross
RDF-73 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
So far a good story but you need to separate the dialog from the naritive. to me makes a better read.
Sanien chapter 26 . 10/25/2006
yeah this was one of my first fanfic too...hey I have rabbit and...I could name it sphersian if it counts :D

I agree this it to good to just end here...I'll have to read the hole story again now. And about the long chapter you were writting...what about posting what you have already written of it? a teaser if you will?

Vote for chapter 21, Vote for chapter 21, Vote for chapter 21!
RicknLisafan chapter 26 . 9/6/2006
Okay, in your volume conclusion you said that you were working on the next chapter of this story and it was going to be a rather long chapter, where is it?(Ha!) I love this story, it's probable one of my favorite Robotech Fan Fictions, mainly because it's about Rick and Lisa and they are just my favorite characters. You tell the love the two of them share so well in your story. It's romantic, beautiful and so sweet. Please tell me you're going to finish this story, it's just too good not to finish. Update soon, okay?
fragileflame chapter 27 . 8/4/2006
Saddness...this was one of my very first fics to read...i'm going thru it again. I justed loved it and when there wasn't any more my mouth fell to the floor and i went into a deep slumber for about 3 days.

PLEASE write some more. I'll name my pet hamster after you...if i ever get one.

SupernovaG chapter 27 . 8/1/2006
Hi! I've just finished the reading of your story. What can I say? It's a great fic. It's a pity you haven't posted anything else about this fic.

I hope you write something else about this fic or another one. Cause I think you have the skills to do it.

Please! Let us read another chapter, another fic, whatever you want. :)
Sanien chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OMG 3 years and no chapter 21 :(

This is just such a great story pls don't let us hanging in the air Sphersian! When I first got started reading "To the stars" I couldn't stop again believing it was finished(I wasn't even a member then, didn't know beeb ;)) but to my great disappiontment it wasn't finished...FAR FROM! And then I noticed that you haven't posted since 2003! PLS PLS PLS PLS wite some we have to vote :D I vote ey! for more chapters!
SnTAngel chapter 26 . 4/10/2006
Phew, finally finished it. Longest fanfiction I've ever read. And I rather liked it.

And I absolutely love all those Myria-bits in it. Have to admit that I never thought much about her in the past, but here she's absolutely hilarious. And the Trio's great as well.

Though I have to admit that Rick sometimes sounded overly whiney. Sometimes I just felt like giving him a proper shake. Well, that's just the way he is. But poor Lisa, whenever she simply looks in the direction of alcohol everyone assumes that she is an addict. Wonder that she's not been really pissed about it yet.

So, are you ever planning on updating? There is so much potential. And so many questions left unanswered. What about Antell and Kohl? How will Vanessa fare? And is Kim really experiencing those flashbacks (I'm not quite sure if somebody just tries to freak her out or not). So far my Google search hasn't come up with any sequels to your story. If there are additional chapters please let me know (email to be found with thanx.
Merethzer chapter 27 . 9/29/2005
What are you?, ¿some kina os sadistic?, come one, you never ever continued the freaking story, I mean, ¿2003?, that was the last time you postet, anything at all, ¿weren’t you planning to start a whole new “line”?, that’s what you said…

… anyhow… there I said what I had to say, and I do have plans to pester you, ¿do you get it?, hope you do…