Reviews for Honesty is Best
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 5/14
Sweet!
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
That was clever, having Belle overhear Emma and find out what was going on.

Ooo...it doesn't take a genius to know what happens with Captain Swan next. ;)

I liked this little story. You did good!
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
Henry being smart enough to take the tape...mostly smart. lol...that was great.

Yes, nobody messes with Emma's pirate but her!
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Oh my, angst.

Nice start you have here!
Lynnie chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
These precious babies, they deserve to be loved.
Lynnie chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Kathryn! I am still wondering what happened to Frederick!
AmayaBlack chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
If only something like this had happened on the show, we wouldn't be suffering so much right now! This was fantastic, the way Emma defended him to her parents and confronted Gold! To be a fly in the room when Belle and Gold talk about the dagger and his plans! Really great! :D
TashaRose chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Awesome end.
Dina C chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Nice neat ending. I like the idea of Belle finding out so Gold's marriage is on the rocks for a change. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Great beginning. I really liked the way you portrayed remorseful, sad Killian and his "good form" decision to be honest. Well done. Eager to read the next chapters.
MaraJade4S chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Yey, CS goodness! Really needed it today :) Thank you.
Oh, btw, I really wish I had been a fly in Gold's shop to hear that conversation :p
MaraJade4S chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Well, you go, Henry! He's quite smart! Looking forward to the confrontation, now!
MaraJade4S chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Oh, man, poor Killian. But such a brave thing for him to do. I really hope we see this on the show as well. It would be really something if Killian did tell her this time.
Pica Britanica chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Gah! This is amazing. I love it, it makes me so happy, I'm going to pretend that this is actually the canon for OUAT to save me from stressing. ;)
Miscommunication as a plot point is one of my most hated writing devices. So this has calmed me down so much. Thank you for being the angel who wrote it.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I want so bad they relationship to work but I'ms o afraid about Emma finding out about him and Gold. I do hope thought that we will get something like your story. Great job!