Reviews for One More Question
inner thoughts chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
loved this! Sorry I didn't find it sooner!
TheSpyFamily chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
Oh crap do you know how to rip a person's heart out. Great story!
MissMy80sShows chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
The monster was slain but it was Amanda’s love that protected his heart. This would have been s much better tag than the cemetery scene.
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
That's close to what I always thought she was going to ask. I always thought it was 'How do you feel about me
.' Either way works.
k2912p chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Ahh, you've done it again! My SMK hesrt is soaring! This was so perfect, I can see this scene so clearly.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This was an inspired response to our curiosity about Amanda's "never mind" question. Most assume it would be the unsatisfying, "Do you love me?" That didn't rest well with me, but this one sure does!

In your Author's Note, Matthew and Jennifer Stetson were interred at Arlington National Cemetery. With the cloud of unsubstantiated treason hanging over their deaths, the U.S. Army probably erred on the side of caution and they were laid to rest in the tiny cemetery we saw in "Unfinished Business" HOWEVER, since Lee's investigation restored their exemplary service record, I cherish the thought that he petitioned and got approval to restore his parents' honor by re-interring them in ANC wih full military honors.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Nice ending. Thanks.
Pamkins86 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
What a beautiful written piece! Such love and emotions between them. It made me tear up because I truly felt the emotions.
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was really good!
SingerMe chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Awww... that was awfully sweet. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I loved every word!
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I have never seen a story of yours with better flow and with such smooth interaction between Lee and Amanda. It felt as though the story almost wrote itself and you had made peace with your muse for a change. I thought about writing something like this, but you have already done a much better job with it than I ever could have done. Thanks for sharing this. It is amazing and beautifully written.
cyndergator chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Nice addition to Unfinished Business I enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Type your review here...
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I really love this beginning and yes, I know what you're going to say, I have a few other stories, I'm reading, but I just could help myself, they're just so good together.