Reviews for One More Question
2bsoulmates chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Enjoyed this immensely! You told the in-between moments in a very believable and realistic way.
resourceful chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Hurrah, more "Unfinished Business - one of my favorite episodes. You hit the heart of the missing scene we all hoped for but never saw on television. Of course, Lee would need the care of Amanda as he dealt with the anguish of his parents' death while in his drug-induced state.

Nice job with overlapping Amanda and Jennifer Stetson's voices in Lee's mind. It reminded me of the original scene when Lee confused the two voices when he heard the words "Lee, answer me." Also loved your explanation for "My Amanda."
Stetsonfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love it! I always wanted to know about this as well. Love your interpretation.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
So good! She was about to freak out when he asked her to lay down with him! Lol! Then he couldn't tell if it was his mother or Amanda talking to him. He also couldn't tell which one he was talking to either. He could tell both his mother and Amanda that he loved them. I love the way she tries to help him get over it. Even though she was uncomfortable with it she still laid down beside him and comforted him. Love it!
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I was so happy to see a wonderful one-shot from you! I loved reading a tender side of Lee and Amanda's relationship. It was lovely. You need to do more of these.
Excellent!
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
That was very sweet, and very much in character for both of them. I knew about the change in airing order of the episodes and always wondered if she was going to ask him if he loved her too. I'm so glad she didn't, because that made his confession so much sweeter when it finally happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Great job! You are definetly my favorite author in the SMK fanfiction site. You have great ideas and all your stories are well written!
Thank you!
JennieJoy72 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is a really good take on the scene. I liked this. It was simple, to the point, and completely Lee and Amanda. Great job.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2