Reviews for Like the Circles that you find in the Windmills of your Mind
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
YES! Perfect! I mean really? Obviously, he would go a little nuts! He lost it all and he felt it was the only way to get what would he wanted and needed. I do not like Hook at all! I think his true love is really his ship to be honest. He's arrogant and crass. He is immature and just too much of a womanizer to ever change. He lies!
AngellaCrickett chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Beautiful, I am so glad you wrote this! It really helps understand the character better!
Robin4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh, my. I love this to bits. It's an amazing look right into Rumplestiltskin's head, and I love every word of it. Well done!
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This makes perfect sense and is probably what Gold is thinking!
Meresger chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Love it!
Wandering Browncoat chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh hells yeah, I love the concept behind this! I love that you take time at the start to mention Rumple's grief for Baelfire cause god knows we haven't seen much of it from anyone on the show... And I only realized now with you pointing it out that nobody went to make sure Rumple was okay. Christ, if it had been Regina in a tizzy people would be flocking to her cause 'WAAAAH she had a bad break up!' Urgh. You've always been amazing when writing Rumple and his point of view, I shall certainly be keeping up with this!
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
yes but the only person he keeps hurting is the person who's there during his panic attacks, who's there for him to mourn on, Belle looks like she's had no sleep these days on the show she's been by his side for god knows how long. If he explained to her about Zelena she would have understood she might not have been happy because she doesn't like death and cares about him and him being the person his son wanted him to be but she'd understand if he EXPLAINED to her. Belle gave him her apologies Belle's been taking care of him he can lie to all of the others break their hearts crush them hurt them idc what he does but he's hurting Belle the more he lies and hides from her.
ShhhYouCan'tFindMe chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow, this was really good. It really gets into Rumple's thoughts and emotions. Absolutely fantastic.