Reviews for And Then There was One
wildesparxx chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
Hi! That was a really great read. This is my first Levi/Hanji fic so I really liked how it was a slow burn situation ... And I have to say it was very well written.

Also, the whole concept here of 'life after titans' really had me intrigued. Hanji is the way she is because for her Titans are like a puzzle to solve; a purpose in life. But take away her purpose & she'd be like a normal person, but not quite because she's she. It was interesting to see the direction you took from taking away this purpose which could've been either severe depression, constant vigilance & paranoia, or giving in to the drama of civilian life. I'm quite glad you went with the route you did because her transition state was good to see i.e. when she decides to open the tea shop and you stuck with her cheery disposition. (huh, what happened to tea shop after they abandoned it?) Anyway I can't really imagine her being depressed. (btw, great scene when Levi ate the gravel rice!).

Levi was also very much in character which was fantastic & I think it really made the story better because while you took the characters out of the survival situation of the show, they retained the qualities & characteristics we love them for. Levi exercises his cleaning behaviour frequently and is just as violent and foul mouthed as usual. And I really liked all the humour involved with them getting together. I was laughing a lot of the times!

I'm (not yet) into Levi/Petra so his earlier feelings were a little foreign but it all worked out pretty great in the end. And I think the whole thing with Penny was hilarious. There wasn't any poisonous drama of wrecking relationships but gradual acceptance by all characters. I've just read this story all in one go from evening till late now, and I loved it :D
Last Silverbird chapter 24 . 5/4/2016
Absolutely adored this. I loved the semi-AU take on this ship.
bluebutterfly08 chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
I really love this story,i have read it many times alreaday,i never really pay much attention to author's notes,but i decided to read it this time,and...i could say you really put your heart into this story and you really think about your readers as well,and to that...kudosツ
NyxLied chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
I knew that Ben wasn't bad! You go Ben for talking like that to such a stubborn Levi.
Great story! I almost gagged when Hanji scratched her head and dandruff fell off, ugh.
Victorian Era isn't over chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
I could see all of this happening just look at the links if you please...

pin/450993350162629134/

pin/564216659545680899/
maddison.chadwick chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
I have just devoured this amazing story so fast its unreal, it is literally perfect and I got hooked on chapter one xx
vahekate chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
SQEEEEEE I LOVE THIS STORY OMG
FINISHED IT IN TWO DAYS~!
hmongurl chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
omg... this was so good! you should make more levihan fanfictions! lol kk bye
Hidden Rose in a Galaxy chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
This was a cute quirky story , I do wonder what happened to the titans ?, I like how hanji's personality was was a very enjoyable story to read.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
Yay for a long Hanji Levi story that's actually complete. Thank you.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Hanji being oblivious is the stuff I live for. Erwin and Levi just looking at each other and thinking "that's our girl"
Oh precious...
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Oh thank God I thought he was gonna ask Hanji to have children with him!
Wait you were getting complaints about how you wrote Levi? Psh! It's a story about him coming to terms with his feelings and he was drunk and he was grieving that night! Good grief some people … Anyways onwards!
CheshireKitKat chapter 24 . 5/21/2015
sequeal by any chance? it would be curious to see how Hanji would react to having kids!
an username chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
I read all 24 chapters in a day bcoz I can't help but read chapter by chapter with exciting feeling muehehe. and the epilogue got me like 'aww'-ed!
ElizaLPA chapter 24 . 3/23/2015