Reviews for Harry Potter and the Destiny Within
Bronze chapter 10 . 6/30
Thanks for explaining that. Now Harry keeps calling Daphne his little Vixen, does that mean you're gonna make that her Animagus form? Another thing. I've never heard of Kitsunes getting the size of Harry's. Now if you just added that for your story, no problem with it. But if it's Lore, where do I find it? I haven't found a hell of a lot on them. Ya know, I sort of feel sorry for the twins and Draco. Sirius and Remus are gonna make a Marine Drill Sargent look soft from the sounds of things! I haven't even got a clue how Harry's gonna train Daphne. Though I think he's gonna work her even harder.
Bronze chapter 9 . 6/30
My reading in scifi/fantasy is such that I can't even remember half the drinks I 've read about! As an example try this. What is a PPC? As ,to Animagus forms. The twins are really smart and love to play pranks. So maybe some type of monkey. For Tracy, that's rather hard as you really only've mentioned in passing. So there's nothing to go on. Same for Blaze. Now Draco, much as I think it'd be funny to cause the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder to have a stroke, a Dragon Animagus wouldn't really fit as it'd be a dead give away.
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/30
First of all, OOOOPIE! My bad! I got this confused with another fic where Dumbles is supposedly a true good guy. However, personally, I've never believed that. Anyways, as too Daphne's Animagus form, I like the idea of her being a Snow Leopard. Or you could take a page out of another authors work and make her an Ice Tigress. In that story, that was Lily's Animagus form. Don't know what powers it has as the author hasn't said as yet. Just keep the chapters coming please as I really want to see how this ends.
Bronze chapter 7 . 6/30
Well obviously the titles, to me anyways, sound like Goblin titles and they don't just hand out titles or names like that to any wizard. Thus Harry earned them and the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder gonna learn the very hard way that Harry IS NOT gonna dance like a puppet on a string. From the hint you dropped in a previous chapter Voldemort may be the good guy here and Fumbles the Bumbles the true Dark Lord. But then, to me again, the Brainless one has always been a Dark Lord. His every action has screamed Dark Lord. He insists on saving Death Eaters' lives at the expense of the innocent. He ties the hands of his followers by insisting they return stunners to killing curses. Basically first year spells to master level. Is it any wonder then that the Order suffered so many dead and gravely wounded? Then came that supposed PHONCY( phony prophecy). He leaves a baby on a doorstep in NOVEMBER with just a note to tell a sister of the murder of her only sibling. He's warned the family's unfit to raise the child but leaves him there anyways. Then to add insult to injury he ignores him for ten years. Followed by sending the most ill suited staff member to show reintroduce the child back into the magical world. Makes no effort whatsoever to help him learn anything about his family's history. But goes out of his way to train him to be a martyr. That to me makes him a Grade A Dark Lord.
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/29
It's obvious that this Hermione has yet to face reality. As for MoooRon, he hasn't even got a snowball's chance in hell of breaking up Harry and Daphne. Ginny, I'm sorry to say, has been brainwashed all her life by her mother to believe fantasy was fact. I get the feeling if she challenges Daphne for Harry, she'll loose and badly.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/26
Interesting start. I hope you Harry Potter kills both Dark Lords before too long. Let the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder eat his phoncy( phony prophecy )! It was all a set up yo get out of having to actually cleaning up the mess he created. So removal from the living is what he's earned. Tommy-boy has earned the same for all the murders he's committed as well as every other rape, torture, arson and murder committed by his followers. Thus after taking out both Dark Lords removing the psycho's followers is a must. Otherwise they won't be punished this time either.
teenwriter827 chapter 26 . 4/21
Update soon please
god of all chapter 26 . 3/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Presgamer1 chapter 1 . 2/12
when is the next one
Magnusss chapter 26 . 1/4
Continue?
Magnusss chapter 3 . 1/4
If Sirius doesn't get along with Dumbledore and Wealseys, we'll the light bigoted people, why is he allowing then to stay?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2017
update
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
So some random ass person kidnaps Harry from Sirius even though Sirius is trying to take his duties seriously for once? That is lame af.