Reviews for Harry Potter and the Destiny Within
jake the dragon chapter 26 . 7/21
I need more this us getting good
Priwhalen chapter 26 . 6/9
Uhuh... Nice, the actual text needs to be polished... However it looks abandoned...
Agentwalkoff chapter 26 . 4/12
Love this story
wazjoe chapter 26 . 3/8
Hope to see an update on this story soon. Was a great read
7ima chapter 1 . 2/13
Holy shit the English! Forty words in and I'm stopping to decipher and reorganize the sentence so it makes sense.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 26 . 1/3
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
antiginnyharry chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
hello, excellent story. Are you going to continue?
skyeza chapter 25 . 9/28/2016
I really loved and truly enjoyed the unique and fresh take on the Harry Potter gen. I absolutely loved it! I definitely hope that you continue on with writing and updating this amazing story, I need to know what happens next. I think that this story has been one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. So im begging you please complete the story and upload it.
skyeza chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
Okay, I am hoping that you continue on with this story and upload the whole complete thing. Its too good not to finish.
sasel chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
haiiii
I hope you continue soon
sasel
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2016
A very awesome update/chapter
Dgf123 chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
I am enjoying this story, but first the criticism. It looks as though you are using predictive text as there are some weird words appearing that look vaguely like an appropriate word. It should the flow. Enough of that. I like the characterisation, I am amazed that Harry allowed his magic to be bound,
I would have thought that he was beyond that. Maybe giving the illusion of being bound. I am looking forward to some real confrontations with Dumbledore, Ron and Hermonie.
I hope that you have not given up and will update soon.
BankruptSamurai chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Nevermind. Disregard my review. "Kit" makes sense now.

Fuck knee-jerk reviews, where I don't think to read ahead.
BankruptSamurai chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
It's a bit of a rough start, but I'm the type to finish stories I start reading. For the most part. Just because a story gets off to a rocky beginning doesn't mean it won't clean itself up in future chapters. The only thing I have to say at this point is you should probably re-re-edit the first couple chapters. In this chapter alone, Sirius calls Harry "kit" twice (the fanon nickname the Kyūbi gives Naruto).

I personally don't advocate the whole "pup", "cub" or "prongslet" thing, but it's better than "kit" - by a smidgen.

I still wish whoever started the Marauder-era nickname trope general misfortune in life, just to be clear.
Marinez chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Hey I was wandering if you could continue this story it is really good.