Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
TchoupitoulasStreet chapter 14 . 11/14
This is my favorite of all of your stories. By far! I hope you and your family are safe and haven’t been affected by covid much. I was worried when you stopped updating the engine. You’ve been fairly consistent through the years, and with everything going on in the world I have thought about you, even though you are just an internet stranger.
Stephanie Ruiz2 chapter 14 . 4/9
Please , what happen with the next cap?
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 3/6
I really want this story to on and on. thanks for what you have so far.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 3/5
Bill is insane, Sookie will never forgive him.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 3/5
if she could resist the makers command she would be dead soon. we know how stubborn and temperamental she is, it would only be a matter of time.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 3/5
it's nice to see the love and tenderness that Eric holds for Sookie. he will be very good for her if she will let him. Bill on the other hand will be even more of a pain in the ass.
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 3/5
Eric deserved to hear from her own mouth that she loves him, and he her.
NHlady198 chapter 14 . 11/30/2020
Ohhh my, I just love this story. I'm hoping that she soon gets over her more human sensibilities to some extent. I want to see her be the vampire we all know she could be. Loyal and ruthless and stunning. It's been years since you updated but one can hope
gudenuf2eat chapter 14 . 11/27/2020
This story is amazing I hope you haven’t given up on it
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2020
More chapters please...
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 5/1/2020
i can't wait for Salome and Beehl to be staked!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 5/1/2020
have i told you how much i love this story so far?
TeamEricNSookie chapter 12 . 4/19/2020
OMG... I just realized this story is nit complete!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/9/2019
A very well crafted story, and I really enjoyed the details of Sookie learning to deal with her vampirism. She’s lucky in her maker.
But her insistence on existing for only a month more is really a very smart plot device, not the least because she’s less likely to be careful, which could lead to a multitude of critical errors Eric may not be able to fix. So far, she’s listening and thinking, but for how long?
I know it’s been several years since you added to this, so not expecting that confrontation with Bill that would be very interesting. Still...
Lbot1979 chapter 14 . 7/13/2019
my goodness this is so good. I do hope that when this story continues that she decides not to kill herself at the months end. That would be heartbreaking for Eric, I would love to see them grow as maker/child as well in a relationship. It will be lovely when you restart this again to see where it goes and I hope Bill gets fucked up. I have always hated him in the books and the show. Bill is gross in every sense of the word.