Reviews for Eternal Destinies
Thicccccy chapter 20 . 3/30
love the whole series and i can not wait for you to (hopefully) finish the series as you have returned! great story and cant wait to see what comes next
ireadthensue chapter 20 . 2/22
you probably wont see this, but I've been reading this story since you first posted it way back when and its truly one of my comfort fics. It's such a good story that in actually forget whats canon and what is from this fic lol. anyway i hope youre doing well out there and that you keep finding joy in writing these storys. all the best,
k
Isn't percy like 16 or 17?
Umbra Operative chapter 20 . 1/11
The Destiny stories are easily my favorite on the site and I am absolutely heartbroken that it has come to an unfinished end. We all wish for your ambivalent return Anaklumos.
Ironstriker911 chapter 20 . 12/3/2023
this is by far one is the greatest stories ive ever read so if ur planning on updating it soon that would be amazing
CodedSpace chapter 20 . 9/10/2023
I don't know how long it's been since this story was written, but I hope one day it's picked back up. I have not read a more engaging series of stories since I read the original Percy Jackson series. I much prefer the relationship between Percy and Zoe, over Percy and Annabeth, and this is the best written Percy Zoe story I have ever read. I can't wait to see what the next book is about, since you said this is only the third in a four book series, and I have a inkling of a suspicion that it has something to do with Percy's promise to Nyx.
IsItReallyTho chapter 20 . 8/30/2023
it’s been five years… i really wish to know where this story wash going to lead and it’s so fucking amazing what you’ve done. if you ever return to fan fiction, know that many will be here to support you.
TheCanadianpo8o chapter 20 . 8/21/2023
It's been a year daddy (please tell me this isn't abandoned I loved the first 2)
grim reapers bitch chapter 20 . 7/28/2023
I'm enjoying this story so much and bummed to see it not have anymore chapters, I hope you come back and complete it
Kinjo2k01 chapter 20 . 6/1/2023
loved all these stories.. is this one dead now..?. it would be a real shame..
JonJon212121 chapter 20 . 5/17/2023
I have been reading your story’s since I was 13-14 I am now 23 I would really love it if you continued writing I have always been enraptured by all of your storry maybe you will come back in the future to finish
Hi chapter 20 . 5/7/2023
It’s been over 5 years since I’ve read any fanfiction. That said, at 3am this book popped into my memory. I haven’t read any in a while and I don’t plan on ever starting again, but even all these years later I would love to read the end to this novel. I genuinely enjoyed it more than the original series and I was hoping that if you see that there are still people who love your stuff you might come back and finish it. Either way, thanks a lot for this book. It’s one of my all time favorites, real books included.
PercyJackson0616 chapter 20 . 4/11/2023
That Achilles fight was cool, wish he would’ve got to kill the giant together. Is there a 4th book? Cause there’s no way it’s left at this cliffhanger…
EliteDaemon chapter 20 . 2/28/2023
This is such a good story I would love to see it get finished!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2023
This is a terrific story love it, please update soon
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »