Reviews for Eternal Destinies
I love it chapter 20 . 9/7
Omg hi!
Just wanted to say i love this series i legit started it last night and i couldnt get it out of my head.

I really really hope you will finish it. Its too good of a plot to be left unfinished.

Love, emelie
Vu1kan18 chapter 20 . 8/12
Please finish this
XanderP764 chapter 20 . 8/7
Please please please continue this! I’ve been waiting over a year! You didn’t even give us a note or a sign you just stopped! And I know you’re still alive because I’ve seen you on other stories like Pluto’s daughter’s, and I think that we deserve to know if you’re gonna quit forever or not! We’ve waited for so long, and we’ve kept our faith in you, but you can’t just let us down! This is an amazing trilogy but it’s ruined by its sudden end. There isn’t any indication of why you stopped either, so please, since we’ve invested OUR time reading YOUR AMAZING stories, do us a solid by at least making an excuse, it will take literally 10 minutes to write, which is a number substantially lower than how much time we’ve spent getting hooked in by your fantastic stories. Maybe I’m a bit over the top but I can’t help but feel slightly betrayed because you’re not holding up your side of the deal. :(

With the fact you seem to be ignoring everyones pleas, chances are you’ll never see this and it’ll get buried in all the other reviews, so for the main part this was just to get this off my chest, and for any person who actually spent the time reading my review, thank you for your time, and perhaps one day the legendary author will reply to at least one of us, because it’s fairly hard to ignore hundreds of people crying out to you.
Peace
Xander
That cliff hanger though.
CrimsonAzazel chapter 20 . 8/5
Get the fuck off that gay ass wattpad and come back here. MOAR
Plssssssssssssssss update chapter 20 . 8/5
Y havent u updated sense october5 2017! Sieriously ur my favorite author and then its like u DIED

plssssssss come back!
Blueaxe chapter 20 . 8/3
The DEFENDERS
hi chapter 20 . 7/30
did u die?
adamstara31 chapter 20 . 7/28
now I know I'm not the only one who's been reading this story since he started the whole series but good lord these long breaks are killing me
Lou the huntress chapter 20 . 7/24
UPDATE NOW PLEASE!
COME ON, IVE BEEN WAITING OVER A YEAR!
Alessandro R chapter 20 . 7/21
Wonderfully written, please update!
Pls update chapter 20 . 7/20
Plssssssssssssss ate this is my favorite story ever

And ur my favorite author ever

So plsss just update ur actualy killing me!
cinderblock chapter 20 . 7/19
This is the cruelest cliffhanger ever! I just burned through your whole series in the past few days. It would be a huge pity if you abandoned this story, I absolutely need to read the rest!
Storm.Whispers chapter 20 . 7/14
Please continue! I have read this series of yours for the past few weeks, and I absolutely love it! Keep up the amazing writing!
FangirlBookworm21 chapter 20 . 6/26