Reviews for Eternal Destinies
This is a terrific story love it, please update soon
Noah913 chapter 20 . 1/26
This story is so good, please update it soon
demigoddemeanor chapter 20 . 1/12
finish the story
Demigod24 chapter 20 . 11/30/2022
PLEASE UPDATE! This Is Ama-Zang!
luna tsuki mond chapter 20 . 10/31/2022
please please finish the story.
LazyKid1 chapter 20 . 10/26/2022
I just recently found this series and I love it! This is probably the Zoe/Percy story I’ve ever read. Thank you for the amazing ride and I can’t help but to hope it’s not over yet. Hope live is treating you well!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2022
I know you write for your own entertainment and stuff, but at least finish the fucking story, you’ve writing some of the best (incomplete) fanfic I’ve ever read, but then you just ditch the readers, you don’t owe us anything, but it pains me to see these incomplete awesome stories
OURcade chapter 20 . 9/10/2022
I know it's been like 5 years and you haven't been active in 3, but I Iove this story and am so sad to see it incomplete. That being said, you should write for you, you don't owe us readers anything. However, if you're not willing or able to complete the story, could you at least post one last chapter that's a plot summary for the rest of the story? It would be great to at least know where you were planning on going with it. And if not that, then at least a message to let us know you're okay. You seemed to be a pretty active writer that stopped all of a sudden, I just hope you're doing alright.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2022
Please don't keep this story hanging. It is very good
TkeleChoG chapter 20 . 7/9/2022
It pains me that this was never completed :c
Apollo117mc chapter 20 . 6/27/2022
Bro These goddam series are sooo good! Percy is the goat lol. Please post soon!
Raven's Arrow chapter 20 . 3/23/2022
Why can't someone just get a Wattpad account, and tell him to update over here? It's been so long since he's updated anything here. The last time he updated on Fanfiction, he posted a single chapter, and left. Bruh.
sammster87 chapter 20 . 3/17/2022
Just read your whole series, great work hope I really enjoyed your writing. I hope you’ll continue with this story one day.
Ale74 chapter 20 . 3/15/2022
hello!
I found your stories a week ago, and it already took 4 and this one, well, I got to your 20th chapter and I was surprised that you never finished it, I wish you could do it!

regards
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2022
Oh my god this trilogy is such utter trash. I can't believe I read this while actually thinking that this shit was good, let alone decent. I'm so glad your greasy ass no longer writes on here.
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »