Reviews for Flatland In Song
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aha, I love this. Excellent job!
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This piece conjures up visions of slightly drunk toddy-drinkers stumbling from math class to math class - I love it! Maybe they are a great deal more than slightly drunk...
twi-fic luver chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
laughs

funny! :D
BladedMako chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
well I must say that is quite a catchy tune, someone needs to sing that song and record it so i can get the tune right.
Anonymous Fish chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
What ever those (evil) reviewers say, it isn't true! Just because they hate flatland, they don't have to hate this fic (which is so hillarious). I mean if they hate Flatland, why would they read Flatland FANfiction?
Alvawhite chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
heehee, very good! This made me laugh quite hard.
StarDreamer1269 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
oh my. thats hilarious! I didn't think that anyone would really write any fanfiction for this but I had to look! and I'm glad cause it made me laugh!
Accipiter Nisus chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA cool song
skornkob chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I liked the book a lot, although it was rather short. This must have been kind of hard to write. Or maybe not, depending who you are. It's good, though!
Mrs. Theo chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
um... yeah... you have too much time on your hands (obviously if you wrote a song about flatland) and/or you don't have enough time on your hands (based on the crap that I just tried singing) Is this a joke? Because Im not laughing, well, we were actually laughing... yeah, bye
bluehazegrl chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I absolutely loathed Flatland but had to read it for hon. geom. in 9th grade...I love your song. I wish it had been all I had to read. I was laughing so hard when I first read the song that the librarian came over and pulled the plug out of my computer and said I was disturbing her. Good job.
renascentia chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Hahaha! Very cool, yet funky way of putting the book. I had to read Flatland for Geometry class, my teacher would love this! Teeny weeny note, though: next time, please let it actually go along to the tune of the song, your syllables are out of whack.
The Official Flatland Hater chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I loathe Flatland and we should all have a book burning in a 3 dimensional world (i.e. ours) just to piss all of those flat people off. Ha ha! I have 3 dimensions! And you do not!
Anyway, disturbing song, too short and it didnt even have the right number of syllables to match the freakin song! Next time, realize that 5 syllables does not match 8. And when you try to write another song about the evilest book in the entire western hemisphere, no wait, lets through the eastern hemisphere too, its just that bad. So try and think about the people who you will harm with your terrible songs. I think I'm going to cry now. It's just THAT bad...
Kyalia chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Needs a verse about A. Square in jail
sabre chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
bravo! this is hilarious! *gives round of applesauce* (its applause nimwit)*you try to spell in a review!* ( i have.)