Reviews for Atonement
RichardF chapter 25 . 3/1
I'm just in disbelief how Tether could sleep at home like the other wards and not at a fortified base, even with Pandora. Furthermore, she still didn't pick up a weapon and proceeded to just punch people. I couldn't help face palming and giggling. It's really quite hilarious how they act like business as usual and fun games, honestly, how delusional can you get?
hjcallipygian chapter 6 . 7/10/2021
I'm loving this story - although I'm a little surprised no one thought of the primary question I had for Pandora: "Are Endbringers biological? And if so, can she absorb them?"

Off to the next chapter!
hjcallipygian chapter 2 . 7/8/2021
Okay I'm only two chapters in to a very long fic but this is a fantastic setup. I love it. You've made a really smart, capable, and subtle Coil and I'm really digging it.
placenetde chapter 9 . 6/27/2021
Just finished with chapter 9... And im not sure if i want to continue, everything is pretty much perfect right now, ofc scion still lives but still, and there are over 20 more chapters left

On the other hand im sure Madisons power is not actually lines but The Power of Friendship, I mean seriously there are way too much villains around here that she befriend for it to be anything else :D
MagniThorsen chapter 27 . 5/11/2021
Fuck. I thought it was only Marvel that pulled this shit.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/10/2021
The more I read the more things in here get rather stupid to explore and the more they grow annoying. Things like the Tenders which fails to make sense, the entire alternative Earth thing was a poor decision. Hell, a lot of the stuff is. Honestly at this point - well even at the beginning Madison was an OOC. Now it’s just throwing shit that wouldn’t happen or even exist in canon into the kid to make your special protagonist even more special. Pathetic really.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2021
Trevor should outright shot for being an absolute dumbass. Education and various facts about America means at one point if not more during the year, documentaries about Teacher get played over television and such or he gets taught about it in school. All to ensure everyone is constantly reinforced vs Master type Parahumans. The fact that Trevor can’t recognize the villain Teacher who caused a Vice President of the US to be assassinated is essentially an SOD. Especially when it’s known that he outright Masters those who get his pets. Trevor should have just committed suicide given how useful he is. Aka not useful and only making things worse because he’s trash.
gred did it chapter 10 . 3/27/2021
this is very good (surprised voice) very much au but thats ok if you were to rename pretty much every thing you could probably make this an actual fiction not fanfiction and on the front you could put inspired by worm and then others would mooch off of your hard work to creat fanfiction please don't stop creating fanfiction vomitgushwordsofencouragement
SisterofNightmare chapter 8 . 9/4/2020
That last bit. That was masterful. Full respect
Caver Floyd chapter 35 . 7/20/2020
This has got to be one of the best Worm fanfics I’ve ever read. Too bad it’s unfinished. Listing all the things about the story that are awesome would take way too long so I’ll just mention the few things I didn’t like.

1) Jalopy is OP. Nuff said
2) The fact that Tether can create so many of her lines at once makes her really powerful in terms of the blunt trauma she can inflict. When she first got her power, I thought there would be a limitation that she could only push/pull one line at once, and that she would have to practice a lot making lots of quick changes in momentum of different things using different lines to compensate.
3) I seriously doubt a matchup between Faultline’s Crew and the Siberian on Manton’s home turf would end completely in Faultline’s favor, even with surprise on their side. Newter might be mobile enough to evade Sib but everyone else would have to rely on Murk to keep their game of keepaway going.
4) Aisha’s second trigger power is OP. All she has to do is double tap everyone at the initial meeting for the next Endbringer battle and she will have access to a bunch of new powers when the battle is over. If she practices switching powers quickly during combat, she is now the most powerful cape in Brockton Bay, excluding Pandora and Contessa.
aljash chapter 32 . 6/4/2020
Just read this for the fourth time now. Shame it hasn't finished but still one of my favorites.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Ugh, Madison's banter. I get that she's new, but unless she wants to advertise that, she should probably work a little harder on her Spider-Man impression.
Still, seeing the cheesy lines turned against an increasingly confused/irate Shadow Stalker was oddly satisfying.
EowynLuna chapter 35 . 2/1/2020
I have enjoyed your work. You manage to make it as dark as the original worm, while giving it so much more hope. I see that you have not updated in almost 4 years, so i will assume that this is discontinued, but i appreciate what you have written
Nyxeka chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
Cute story idea but god damn is that power OP.

A. Why doesn't she use it on people?

B. Why not just smash lung with cars and trains and whatever else there is? Mads could just attach lines to the ground under a target, give a massive tug, and launch anything at them. Bonus points if she launches whatever it is in the air first.
perlhaqr chapter 35 . 8/24/2019
Bugger. They really need to put "Don't get too into this, it doesn't have an ending" warnings up. :-/