Reviews for The Transcendent Storm
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Well this is a really interesting story hope you update again in the future looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Please update
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Retarded Naruto is not some retarded fanboy like you who worships power and is some one dimensional loser like in this shit fic. You only agree with Esdeaths dumbass "philosophy" because she's hot.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
update soon
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
nice
Sceonn chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
So Naruto's gonna join the oppressors, torturers in this uh?
Osen-san chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I'm very interested in seeing where this story will go, especially in this type of universe and with Naruto being hunted. I also definitely excited to see Naruto's interaction with Esdeath! : ) So please update soon! : )
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
A promising start. Since Naruto looks like he'll have some sadistic tendencies, I'm guessing he'll end up either as an item or as BFFs with benefits with Esdese (in case she still wants a younger innocent guy to corrupt/nurture/whatever she wants with Tatsumi). Of course, this wouldn't be the Akame ga Kill world without lots and lots of character deaths.
HokagenoNaruto chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Definitely an interesting start you've set for this story, though it is confusing at times. But, like you said, that'll be explained in due time I assume. I'm interested in seeing where you go with this. Good work so far :)
a certain reading fan chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
interesting!
pltrgst chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
i hope this will not turn out like one of those narutoxteen titans xovers..
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Woot new akame/ naruto crossover and a esdese Naruto pairing as well looking forward to reading more
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Alright this sounds amazing so far, can't wait to see where you take this. Will the other Konoha ninja play a significant role in the Jaegars vs. Night Raid fight?
ManlyMonk chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
NOOOOO! NOOOO! WHY! My hopes and dreams of an amazing Naruto/Akame ga Kill cover are ruined. I always hated the idea of having more than 1 character from one verse crossed over into another unless done well. I was hoping for a Naruto meets world and how he as a character can change and influence that world. I see many fics cluttered with many characters that join different oppositions from a cross and it does not blend or write well. Oh well. That is my opinion, and even though I dislike it, I'm still looking forward to what you will do with this setting. (Btw, not a flame, more like a vent on my hopes...CRUSHED)
Reader25846 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
How powerful will naruto be in this story?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »