Reviews for ONE LIFE
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I thought that it was kind of sad that Naota was still a kid. I doget the disoriented feel to it.
Crobdan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Well, someone has confidence in themselves… You know, for someone who writes really good you have a really hard time praising yourself. Good story, thought.
Yami Sephiroth chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I absolutely love FLCL, so naturally I love the story. I want you to do more on it because you got it at a cliffhanger right now, and I hate cliffhangers. So at least do the next chapter (or finish the whole story, either way will work for me). Appreciate it.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Usually I'd get mad if Haruko's return was a dream, but it really fits in this story. Very nice.
Ramzus chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Great!
anaid88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
First of all I'd like to say that this is a wonderful story, the characters stayed pretty much the same and your style was also note worthy. Second... please write more! _
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
...While I admit that the possibility of an older Naota strikes me as bizarre (I think I'm in denial to the fact that he'll ever grow up), I still thoroughly enjoyed this story. Haruko's characterization, in particular, was wonderful to read, and the surreal quality really did the fanfiction wonders. Nice work!
profile to be deleted chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Hey! I liked it. Remember me? I made a comment on your journal about this. A friend and I just got the first chap of ours done.