Reviews for The Way Back Home
FanAddicted2000 chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
It was really good ! At first, even so I enjoyed Oliver and Felicity on the island, I didn't understand where you wanted to go. But then Waller came with this Oracle thing and all and I just wanted more xD It would be heaven if you could write a sequel about hiw they deal with the island and who is Oracle (even if I know it's Felicity... I mean... is it Felicity ? Please !) Anyway, I had great time reading your work, so thanks
Murphy94 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I just started reading this story and so far I really like It!
You got me towards the end of this chapter when you threw in German. I had to read it twice, because it totally got me confused. I'm from Germany, you know, and I usually don't expect to stumble across my native language in an English FanFic... Nice one
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
You got me on edge! So good
Isabel Chandani chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
really enjoyed the story. loved the survival strategies that u depicted oliver thinking throughout their journey. only wished you had tied some loose ends regarding Oracle.
BetterinTexas chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
Ok, well, I know your post is over a year old and I'm not even sure you'll see this review, but I just wanted to say you did a great job on your story. Loved it!
caitlinwiggle chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
I really like when you said, "She had waited there in the mansion with the knowledge that a drugged up mad-man would come to take her to a psychopath with supernatural strength who wanted to kill her." I had never thought about what Felicity had to endure during 2x23, and you really opened my eyes to how brave that must have been. Like yeah, she had the cure with her, but still it must have been terrifying!

Can't wait to read the rest of the story! This mystery is delicious!
Leena7 chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
so the sequel to this story will take place 9 month later with baby arrow considering the lack of contraception.
whatarefilms chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
Does she ever admit that she's Oracle?!
silleoneff chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Such a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
orthankg1 chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
Very nice story.
KrayKrayKat chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
That was nice~ the end was like all calm, quite and shit. Even I thought Felicity was Oracle! Woah. Anyway. I hope to read more from you.
Kat
KrayKrayKat chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Shit that was freakin' awesome. I still don't get why Waller didn't just kidnap them and straight leave them near the computer but okay, I'll go with it.
But woah Felicity was iron lady here! So badass~!
I loved the whole, "get the medic cause if he dies then screw your shit. I don't care if you shoot me!" Yes I used different words so the quotes don't make sense but you get my point.
I like this fic. Very well done, accurate but not over done.
Kudos.
Kat
mjf2468 chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
Loved this story. Loved the twist with Waller showing up. Especially loved how Oliver realized Felicity's numbers, though small, would be more painful for him. So sweet and romantic.
joanna-arrowfan chapter 17 . 6/19/2015