Reviews for The Debt of Time
Child of Dreams chapter 20 . 5/19
Why would Dorea have a problem with Hufflepuff?
They value loyalty, hard work and fair play, all excellent qualities...
Yeah... way to maximize Moony's experience. A nice relaxing full moon, sure to set the mood with something he is sure to associate with good vibes. Inconsiderate idiot.
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 57 . 5/1
I'm sorry, I was thinking this is a fanfiction about Sirius and Hermione... apparently it's a love triangleI don't like how Hermione is playing with Remus heart, poor him! Your writing is incredibly good and I love how the small details are put together, but Hermione is acting like a wh re The story would be perfect if there wasn't her using Moony, this is so unfair, my heart breaks every time Sirius see her with Remus ... I will continue to read, I am very curious how she will end up with Sirius
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 37 . 4/30
I love this story, everything is put together so perfectly but I don't understand WHY on earth did Mia kiss Remus?! She is inlove with Sirius, besides she knows that Remus will end up with Tonks which is his soul mate... Somebody will get hurt in the end
Mimz chapter 68 . 4/24
Ahhh pain…. Why am I rereading this? I seriously love it so much but it hurts so bad
werforpsu chapter 1 . 4/20
I just love this book so much. I can’t even explain it. I want this to be cannon.

Every time I am looking for a good fan fiction book, I come back to this one. I try others and they just aren’t as good. I’m at the point where I have the plot memorized and here I am, reading it for the second time this year and it is only April.
This could be a literal book on its own. I love this. Hard to keep children who's who's but that's just me. I always loved potential of hermione being more outspoken and god I loooovr it!
IHateSnakes chapter 5 . 4/19
Beautifully written!
bloodshadows chapter 154 . 4/12
This story was an absolute treasure read. I literally stayed up all night to read it unable to look away from my computer screen. Thank you so much for this wonderful work of imagination and literature.
Meliroxy chapter 3 . 4/12
but who is this mia?
and what is its connection with sirius?
it's still so intriguing.
Meliroxy chapter 2 . 4/12
Sirius is back
Meliroxy chapter 1 . 4/12
Very mysterious and intriguing.
Hermione always on top.
Wrennn chapter 18 . 4/10
IM SOBBING
Beck Cole chapter 23 . 4/7
Ive read this fanfic about 4 times and i still cry over “our job”. Such a amazing story!
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 154 . 4/2