Reviews for The Debt of Time
badadder1 chapter 112 . 2h
I love this story so much. Haha awkward Remus. love me marry me shag me stupid lol
Aki chapter 1 . 6h
This is probably the third time I've read through this story and I still love it dearly. I have a fondness for time turner tales and yours is the gold standard that all others are compared to. I hope you are still writing, you have a real talent for it. See you again in another 9 months when I need my Debt of Time fix!
frankieloo1 chapter 46 . 7/15
this is such a mixed feelings chapter. I definitely think it's one of my favorites. it's so sad and heartbreaking. then at the same time, it's also really thrilling at the end. wonderfully well written.
frankieloo1 chapter 52 . 7/14
no matter the times, I will never be able to read this and not cry.
frankieloo1 chapter 51 . 7/14
i always breakdown whenever he asks if hes a better man yet
queenofpyke chapter 33 . 7/14
I already reviewed past this chapter but today my cat died of sudden heart failure at 3 years old. And I had to find what you said in this chapter ““we are all given a number of years to live our lives. The content, not the length of those years, is what matters”

Thank you so much for that wonderful quote
queenofpyke chapter 68 . 7/13
FUCK! This is my 3rd time reading this (and I’m awful for just now leaving a review) and Dorea’s death gets me every single time.
Lindy Rose chapter 4 . 7/12
Such a well written reunion
badadder1 chapter 53 . 7/12
Tilly may be my favorite part of this story. "the burning ones" lmao that elf
frankieloo1 chapter 24 . 7/12
"you shut your fucking mouth, Carrow!"

another favorite from this chapter.
frankieloo1 chapter 20 . 7/12
"Reggie, Father...Walburga, it's been great"

I STILL die reading this. I just think this is so great. your humor is some of the best. I have lots of dry humor.
frankieloo1 chapter 10 . 7/11
rereading this and I still laugh out loud about the boys being all hurt over Draco's dragon patronus. my favorite line however is "well of course yours is a dog, you're a dog!" by far one of my favorite humor moments.
Sammie104 chapter 74 . 7/10
Oh my heck this maidenhead business is killing me hahah
Jessahmahkah chapter 153 . 7/9
I’m sad it’s over, but just in awe of such a beautiful story. So well done, such fantastic characters, so well thought out. Thank you for this.
SeeHerLaugh chapter 154 . 7/6
This was an incredible story! Not ashamed to say that I stayed up too late several nights when reading it. AMAZING job
12,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »