Reviews for The Debt of Time
Beth1112 chapter 154 . 5/17
I really enjoyed your story.
Hupsidupsi chapter 154 . 5/10
Thank you for this epic time travel story! I binge read it and could barely stop to sleep or go to work.
LAB1 chapter 154 . 4/30
I just reread your story so I could pick up all the little details and foreshadowing you put in. So worth it! I've recommended this story to a friend who needs a mental escape. I'll be back next year to reread I'm sure. I only cried a handful of times instead of most of the way through!
schimo chapter 1 . 4/29
It's time for my annual re read of this fanfic. Thank you so much for the effort and time you put into this work!
LAB1 chapter 153 . 4/23
This story was absolutely amazing! I cried for days as I've read! Now I want to go back and reread instantly. A quirk that I do when a book is amazing, and it hasn't happened in years. I can't believe that I hadn't found this story before! I've lost a lot of sleep reading into the night, but I couldn't put it down. Thank you for your time and devotion! You've written a masterpiece!
GLee68 chapter 154 . 4/10
This was over and above EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS!

Faithful character arcs.
Appropriate storyline with development.

PLEASE keep writing - this was so awesome - I wanted to read more but at the same time NEVER wanted this story to end.

*applauds*
well done
Muriel Gaylee chapter 154 . 4/10
This was more *SO MUCH MORE* than expected.
*EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS*

I've been reading for a few weeks now - I wanted to find out what happened but simultaneously never wanted to reach the end.

You were so faithful to canon Hermione's character. You were able to weave such a believable world around the "time travel" premise. I am at a loss to describe how much I have enjoyed, appreciated, loved, anticipated, bonded to this story.

Please keep writing - this was "publishable"
murrk chapter 6 . 4/6
I keep coming back to reread this fic. Year after year. I usually hate AU, non canon pairings but this is my exception.
MrsHufflepuffMS chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm back again, I don't know how many times I come back to read this one. Thank you.
Candace Guido chapter 154 . 3/21
A lot of work is involved in a fic of this length, and every paragraph shows care and attention to detail. A marvelous endeavor! I do hope you keep writing for a long time.
wwcookied chapter 154 . 3/2
how can you super love a story, because i think this is one of my all time favourites!
Happylilsmore chapter 15 . 2/25
This is the start of her journey back in time!
seaturrett chapter 1 . 2/25
In the top 5 HP fanfictions I've read. Fantastic.
Tt t de tt tt cc y de tt tt tt cc tt
ToughCookie200 chapter 154 . 2/21
Your book is so incredibly mind blowing. I stayed up until 4 am just to finish it, and was on the verge of crying several times while the sands of the time turner were counting down. You gave true personalities to the Marauders, and made them feel like really people I could connect with. It broke my heart when Mia was forced back to her own time, and I have to say that I cannot imagine anyone having done a better job in writing this.
13,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »