Reviews for The Debt of Time
VeelaGio chapter 128 . 1/1/2022
Oh well. Not every story works for everybody. This one didn't work for me. I don't like Mia. I don't understand the point of Hermione's travel back in time when she just lived her awkward teenage years twice without changing anything to the original outcome. Not badly written. Just not for me. After skimming through Book Two and Three I am going to throw the towel and DNF.
VeelaGio chapter 54 . 12/30/2021
Pfff... I am trying to find this book interesting but honestly I don't see where the story is going and while it's going nowhere it's not a particularly interesting read. I have made it this far by skimming through. The book is so long and had such good reviews that I keep on hoping that something will happen that will make it better.
But smh. You keep on reading that nothing will change anyway and you already know the end... This whole book two is boring.
Kali-blue chapter 145 . 12/29/2021
This is fantastic. I believe I’d read the story up to Mia being forward in time and actually forgot HG pulled Sirius out of the arch with Remus. Rereading it all has been a hoot as well as sad at times. I totally enjoyed Ginny’s first glimpse of Mia and her response to an uninhibited Hermione. Plus bonus for Ginny solving charmed mistletoe much to Remus and Mia’s chagrin. This Wizengamot session is gold and I’m loving it. Kali
libaka chapter 154 . 12/24/2021
What an amazing story! Enjoyed very much
whitney.herne chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
I have been irrevocably changed by this story. obviously, you gotta read it on AO3 to get the full deets of some scenes, but this story is so. much. than the smut. it's a smart, clever rewrite of the Deathly Hallows. it's a heartfelt, heartbreaking (but fun) exploration of the Marauders' era. to top it off, it's got a beautiful, savagely satisfying conclusion. anyways gonna go read it for the fourth time k thx byee!
Mudbloodweasley chapter 84 . 12/18/2021
wait wait wait girl I applaud you! anal and vagina fucking at the same to e I honestly thought that she would suck Sirius dick while fucking moony
CadetWillett chapter 154 . 12/11/2021
Well, I pissed my husband off for how long I spent reading this story, but it was worth every second. I enjoyed reading this story so much, and I know I'll be back again.
tRAWRasaurusRex chapter 153 . 12/11/2021
Just finished my re read. Still absolutely blown away at your attention to detail and pure genius in thinking it up, and executing it so perfectly. I can tell you put years of your life into this story and it shows. Thank you for sharing it with me again. ️
Nut Toxx chapter 154 . 12/4/2021
second time I read this. But this time in the middle I went to Ao3 to avoid the content leaked here, which to my taste takes away the charm of this masterpiece. CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU!
Kiwi-Hunnii chapter 154 . 12/3/2021
This is the best time travel hp fanfiction I have read. It made me laugh and cry and not want it to end. Can't wait to read it again once I've finished grieving that it ended!
rb-kp chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
My favourite fan fic ever written. I return to this story often, so much emotion and each time I re-read I find something I missed before! Incredible x
kinley626 chapter 154 . 11/29/2021
One of the best things I've ever read. I return to this story at least once a year. Even after all this time, it never stops being fantastic.
phantomgirl21 chapter 154 . 11/22/2021
this is an absolutely AMAZING story! I love it so much!
phantomgirl21 chapter 119 . 11/20/2021
You're right, Padfoot. This is it. Your death is what sets everything in motion.
phantomgirl21 chapter 54 . 11/16/2021
oh my word! how did Wormtail even know about it?! O.O oh that sneaky rat!
13,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »