Reviews for The Debt of Time
Milac7264 chapter 19 . 9/21/2023
The fact that all three sister wands were wielded by muggleborns...
TiaAllyce chapter 22 . 9/19/2023
It always confuses me that Hermione’s use of magic (Incendio) before classes is brought up as something that thankfully few people remember, but no one notices or discusses her using Occulus Repari the night before on James’ glasses.
NightOwlTay chapter 78 . 9/12/2023
I love the connection to Fred and George!, that was beautifully well done!
peggy77 chapter 9 . 8/22/2023
Wow! You write fight scenes SO well! It had me on the edge of my seat and my heart racing! Very well done!
peggy77 chapter 7 . 8/22/2023
I wish you had changed so none of them wore the locket. In other stories it's put into either a silk bag then into Harry's mokeskin pouch or into a lead box.
peggy77 chapter 6 . 8/22/2023
It's easy to see the foreshadowing once you've already read this story but when you haven't, I think it's much less obvious.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 16 . 8/4/2023
Ooooh, I’m also writing a fanfiction right now and I would very much like to steal the idea about Dumbledore having received a de-aging potion on his hundredth birthday
Forsoothandconquest chapter 15 . 8/4/2023
THAT WAS INLY FOURTEEN CHAPTERS?! THAT FELT LIKE A HUNDRED
Forsoothandconquest chapter 13 . 8/4/2023
I’m just so happy that Fred lived oh my gosh
piltad chapter 40 . 8/2/2023
Pure goat level shit here
Forsoothandconquest chapter 10 . 8/2/2023
Awww, I wish it had been a ferret instead of a dragon
Forsoothandconquest chapter 9 . 8/2/2023
I BET his patronus is a ferret!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2023
I'm back. This is my 12345321th re read istg. I've been reading fanfiction since I was 14. I'm 20 now and in all my years there has never been a single one that stuck with me like this one has. I always come back to it. Its a brilliant, outstanding, phenomenal piece of writing and I'll remember it even when I'm old and wrinkled.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/30/2023
I just want u to be aware mariate Edgecomb was fed the truth potion by Uxbridge and her so called scars saying sneak was cured.
rlhuntzberger chapter 154 . 7/25/2023
my absolute favourite fanfiction, I love re reading it from time to time
13,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »