Reviews for The Debt of Time
TimeGirl26 chapter 154 . 2/21/2023
I just wanted to re-thank you for this beautiful story. It was just as awesome and touching to read a second time round and will remain a favourite for future reads.

Thank you again for this story and like last time has helped me mentally.
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 154 . 2/20/2023
I’m so happy I found this story and was able to reread it again. Literally one of my favorite stories ever. Absolutely fantastic writing. Thank you again for taking the time to write and share this!
StormintheViolets chapter 142 . 2/18/2023
“What are you talking about? We’re right here.” This line makes me sob like a baby no matter how many times I’ve read this
kcstrata chapter 135 . 2/6/2023
Dearest Shaya, this chapter and the words over their old place keep coming back to me YEARS after first reading it. Thank you.
TiaAllyce chapter 48 . 1/20/2023
I know this is silly but it endlessly amuses me that the captain of the Slytherin team is called Talkalot in this chapter, but the captain a few years before is called Laughalot. I get that they’re different people, but the odds of 2alots’ captains for the only 2 games. XD
Ashley Booth chapter 154 . 1/17/2023
this was an amazing story I've cried and smiled and laughed and stayed up way too late to read this!
Isis78-13 chapter 154 . 12/18/2022
Best I have had the pleasure of reading in a long time
poppet92 chapter 30 . 12/1/2022
This is my second reread but this boggart chapter makes me tear up at the end every time. You have a talent and a wonderful one at that. Thank you
G chapter 1 . 11/30/2022
I’ve read this story in its entirety about 6 times and Ive come back to it though the years. I think this is better than cannon (in fact i wish it was cannon it is so amazing) I love this so much. This story has a way of making you feel whole and I’m drawn to it whenever I need a severe pick me up. The way that this story was planned out and the attention to details is amazing. Absolutely incredible! I wish I could have this in book form so I could annotate it. I love it so much. Congratulations on creating this masterpiece!
savedprincess85 chapter 154 . 11/19/2022
This story is amazing! I have no clue why it took me so long to start reading it. It was crafted magnificently.
Guest chapter 154 . 11/3/2022
BRILLIANT
Bookshelflover394 chapter 4 . 11/1/2022
At least my 2nd time rereading this and UGH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Can't tell you how excited I am, truly.
Willow2009 chapter 154 . 10/22/2022
This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read!
ServerusDreamer22 chapter 142 . 10/9/2022
good lord. I was not expecting to cry this bad!
Fandomlover2002 chapter 1 . 9/26/2022
What I would give to read this story again for the first time
13,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »