Reviews for Doing Time and Fighting Slime
Chandrakanta chapter 4 . 4/16
Sorry for leaving the same review on each story, but I couldn't stop myself from reading the entire series (through #9), so I'm just leaving you a "series" review rather than one for each chapter.

I love your AU spin on S3. It's very unique and well thought out. I also love how you handle Xander's character. He was always my least favorite of Buffy's "friends" due to his poor behavior and double-standards, and he never really got called out on it (only very briefly in S7 when he was trying to stop Buffy from killing Anya).

I know it's been 9 years since you last updated story 10, but I hope you find the inspiration to come back and finish it someday, along with the rest of the season. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This series is great, really so good. I wish you had finished it.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
You really know how to hook a girl, doncha? Amy's back? wow. Like the way you used the 'slayerfest' people.
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
i love this series
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
This has to be the most intriguing story you’ve written in the series so far, really.

Not only do we have the usual demon-fighting- and against a VERY interesting type of demon, to say the least-, but we also have a rather interesting little example of the Scoobies turning detective while dealing with a supernatural crisis.

Even if we know the answer, it’s always good to see reminders that they aren’t always just reacting to whatever crisis comes their way; they’re pretty effective when it comes to the thinking part of the equation as well.

And as for the moments of personal exploration in this chapter…

You continue to impress, to say the least; Angel’s decision to trust Xander because he has to believe that everyone deserves a chance at redemption was a particularly effective moment, as well as Faith’s contemplation that, for all she’s gained, she’d still like to find a guy who cares about her for HER rather than just wanting to get laid.

However, I particularly liked the part where Xander admits that he didn’t tell Buffy about Willow’s attempt to re-curse Angelus for the wrong reasons; it might have ensured that Buffy was focused totally on staking Angelus, but all Xander was concerned about at that time was making sure Angel couldn’t come back, and it’s good to see a story that recognises that.

He had his good qualities, but at this point in particular Xander’s still a hot-headed teenager; it’s good to see that acknowledged.

And as for the final scene…

Hoo boy… THIS is going to be interesting.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Jesus...problems just don't end for Buffy, Angel and the gang, do they? And you just can't let some people rest in peace. But anyway, if you did then there wouldn't be a fic, and that's something that would make me deffinitely sad. So instead of allowing that I'll go and read your next fic.
redcristal chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
i love yours storys, but this one is the best please write anoder part of the searis.
Tariq chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
Hi. I just read all five stories of the *back from hell* series. I must say, u have it in for Xander. What, u decided that u needed a scapegoat & that let's make the zeppo one? & um...forgive me, but xander truly was the one who had no magical, supernatural ties to the whole mess & he was always their for his friends. Also, why didn't Willow tell buffy about the spell? PLZ DONT DISS XANDER! He's a true blue scooby (like Shaggy) who may not like what he sees but would definitely die for his friends. it seems to me that since u've given Buffy 30 years of anger, the only way that u can redeem Xander is if All of them got amnesia or if Xander DIES PROTECTING THEM! Any other thing would be just lame. PLZ UPDATE SOON! & Show Xander as he truly is: DEVOTED FRIEND/HERO!
Divamercury chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
Very nice. I really love your work!

DM
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
Hey, P.S.! I've already sent you email about this series on your other site. I prefer it to because of its cool pictures. Just wanted to tell you I'll keep reading as long as you keep typing. Thanks for the Divine Comedy Smith-style.:)
SaffronAngel chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
Thank you, Philip. I was wondering if you would ever continue this story. I have really enjoyed the other parts of the story and can't wait to see if Xander can get back together with his old friends. You really have talent.

Thanks again. And maybe you could r&r my stories and tell me what you think?
M14Mouse chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
I think your story is great! I am always checking the to see if you updated your stories! So, keep up the great work!
M14Mouse chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
Lita chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
This is the most out of character story I've ever attempted to read. You should change all the characters' names, because none of them are recognizable from BtVS.