Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings
SleepEatRead chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I think you should update more, I don't care but get your but typing woman.
Oh, good job on the story
Tacosaurus chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
UPDATE PLEASE

THIS IS SO AWESOME
Tasolae chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I really like your story and hope that you keep writing.
dead4you chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
I nearlyc choked on laughter with the slugs bit! :") lol
DarkAngelPearl chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
LOL, I like this, I do hope you would be able to start this up again! It's really interesting and different!

~DAP
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
This is awesome! Wish you were still writing.
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
OH MY WORD! That last part was hysterical! HAHAHAHAHAHa!
meshalok chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Love this chapter! Well... I just love Legolas... geez, I am such a fangirl with hot fictional characters, it's kind of annoying... Otherwise, keep up the great work! Your a really good writer!
linen-and-curls chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
what the heck? what about arwen? :'(
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
You ever going to continue this? oh well I like it
hilo chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
haha! this is) hilarious!
AuthorKylie chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Yay,

this was a great read! I hope you contuine it. Very much enjoyable.
valium baby chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I'm not sure as to why Remus leaves the room and takes all of the students with him? That's something a teacher would never do: leave three students alone without supervision to do a lesson and remove himself and the rest of the class. What would happen then when Harry and co vanquished the banshee? What would the rest of the class then do now that the lesson is over? It would have made more sense for Remus and the class to stay and watch. What if the banshee killed Harry and co? And then it escapes so easily...?
James Dunmore chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
A good story full of characters from the books, you have got the details and descriptions right, just as the authors originally wrote.

Here is a idea when you have completed the story, start a new one set in between book 6 & book 7 of Harry potter, and near the end of The lord of the rings with the hobbits and gandelf riding back to the shire when a strange portal opens up and transports the hobbits and gandelf to Harry Potter's world

I have read both the series of books, Harry Potter since 20 and The lord of the Rings since 1984 , I was 13 then and wanted to write my own fantasy novel which I am working on.
charmuclelfeeblix-san chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
heehehe! please update as soon as posible