Reviews for Golden Leaves
Stewbacca94 chapter 5 . 12/9/2020
Sweet Jesus.

It's rare for *any* piece of literature to move me to tears, but this damned well did the job. Bravissima.

And some advice to future readers of this fic: don't read the last chapter if "Who Wants To Live Forever" is being played at the same time. I absolutely lost it when that happened during the memorabilia scene.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2020
Absolutely beautiful. It’s criminal this story isn’t as popular as it deserves to be.
somas35 chapter 5 . 9/27/2020
Wow. Just wow.
Xana Willam chapter 5 . 8/13/2020
That waa a beautiful story I'm happy Yang got to rejoin her team
ShadowOwl259 chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
This is brilliant.
Tunas and Ninjas chapter 5 . 8/7/2020
This is an amazing story. The feels were hard and the trying to keep the tears in was even harder. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for this story.
nobodyknowsimarwbyfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
oh god im crying im really crying. Really gave new meaning to birthdays for me, thank you for this beautiful story
guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2019
wow I love this story yang being the only one left due to the others dying to old age
and this is before V3 future.i guess this yang graduating beacon became a huntress and her
golden hair slowly turn gray has her fires lessen due to time but thanks to a little girl she was able to move on and gave the little one a gift from her past.I mean I never felt this way in a long in the end she was able to move on to the afterlife and being with her friends and summer making sure yang fire never dies.
Lord Of Memory chapter 5 . 5/29/2019
By the heavens this is an amazing story that cuts so deep and is so brilliantly well written and thought out. I remember the first time I read it about the time when it was originally finished but I never really understood it but now years later and being more mature and understanding I can feel the tears running down as an emotional sucker punch hits me and I live it this was a great story and I'm happy that I found it again
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2019
this story was so good. Stories don’t make me cry much, but this one did. Had to awkwardly explain to my mother why I had tears running down my face while staring at my phone. The imagery, the characterisation... it was lovely. My favourite bit of description was probably the scent of the secret room fading away when she opened the windows. That was perfect- her letting the world in once again, and moving on.
It was a weird mix of heartwarming and painful... different to most fics in the fact that the characters got to live out their full lives before they died, and mostly, they were happy.

Though I found it unusual that none of the main cast had any children mentioned, I guess they were just busy with their hunting careers! Thank you for writing this. I’ll certainly come back to reread it sometime, and I’ll probably cry all over again when I do.
Tzekel Khan chapter 5 . 9/11/2018
Dem Feels!
flamelordytheking chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
TabathaEvans chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
This was... incredibly profound. Equal parts heart-warming and heart-wrenching, it was brimming with a sense of bittersweet nostalgia. I just... wow. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
This is the most beautiful thing I have read. Mames my ice stonecold heart melt.
overreader99 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Ahh, Fuck. This story. Oh my god, it fucking hurts! It's like that feeling in your chest that builds up to the back of your throat and you just want to let out a sob, but you can't, and it hurts so God damn much. This story is amazing but damn. Usually when I read something I try to picture the scene and hear the sounds that are being brought to life, but that ending. I can't bring my self to get through the song. It just... hurts. And to think, when I get old, is this something I'll have to go through? Death has never been an easy subject to think about, but what if I end up in that situation like Yang? I don't think I'd take it very well. (sorry for rambling, don't mind me, just trying really hard not to cry right now)