Reviews for Five Nights at Fazursa's
It's great.
MyEternalNightmares chapter 1 . 6/5
I cant wait for more!
TheSoviets chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in a while. Great premise. Looks very much promising.
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
More! I want to see how Jaune deals with Foxy!
kyugan chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
well implemented, though I'm surprised he didn't comment on the absurdity of doors that don't stay closed without power. Are you going to do the other nights? Maybe even the 'Sixth Night?' Where Jaune FINALLY lashes out, resulting in his being fired?
marco2o chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Will you update this again or is it a one shot?
Mudslingerartist chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Pretty neat job bro :)
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Nicely done, I could almost taste the fear in the air as I read through Jaune's view.

I really love how everyone seems to ignore the subject, yet still speaks about it at the same time.
lazylegionspark chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Wow, that was good.
Good job man. I really enjoyed it.
You put a pre-Academy Jaune in this situation and he acted as one would expect a pre-Academy Jaune to act.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
so, going by game, Bonnie and Chica usually come at u during the first night, albeit not often. Since Chica didn't leave the stage this night I suspect she'll be more active on Night 2. There will be a night 2 for this right?
Iron Brony chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was... surprisingly really awesome! I had questioned whether a good 5NAF fanfic could exist considering the game is based around sitting in the one spot the whole time. You however did not stay in the one room. Jaune moved around and damn was the though of Freddie laughing creepy as hell. Well done, I will be back for more.
chronotimeguard chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Glade I finally get to see this on FF since I saw it on SB. I'm wondering if your going to make this more dynamic than the game since all you do is stay in one room and shut the door when necessary. Course that is the whole horror and psychological aspect of the game but I hope you make it more dynamic by forcing Jaune to move around and strategies like his life depends on it, yea it kind of dose *snickers*, while surviving as best he can.

I've always wanted to see this story done ever since you posted it and now it's here. Till your next chapter than. See you on here and SB than.
linkthetoaoftime chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I really like the premise, pre-Beacon Juane trying to prove himself by going against the deadly animitronics at Freddies, because otherwise what hope does he have fighting the Grimm. I can't wait to see what happens further on.
Star Lord Uhtred chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Absolutely wicked. I love it.
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Dude I just saw this on Space battles and its still awesome.

I do have to ask about the fight capabilities of the mascots. Jaune or other civilians getting stuffed I can see but how well would a huntsman do?

Can't wait to see how you chronicle Jaune's week.