Reviews for Arts of Denial
dwellingindreams chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Wonderful story. The ending is so sad!
ChoiGiGi chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Oooooo I did not see that twist comming. Brilliant XD
veiove-abandoned chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
WOW. This was... beautiful. You writing is great, and the plot is better - you wrote in the twist so so well and I love your description of Scorpius. Also Scorose with Albus still loving Scorpius. Question: did Scorpius actually have feelings for Albus? Just wondering, because it would be even better if he did like him slightly but just loved Rose far more. But I guess at the moment that's ambiguous, which is cool.

Oh, yeah, that review got quite long :D
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Several of your stories leave me saying, "Wow, just wow," to myself after I read them. Here's another one. I didn't see the end coming. I usually like longer stories, but you express, encapsulate a story so well, it works being short. Well done. I really hope you're still writing!
csibpip chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Well, wow.
paintpancakes chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
That was incredible. Excellent use of the OC; I'd never have guessed the plot twist. I really like the parallel structure.
RueofDistrict11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Ahhh feelings and twist endings. Great use of the pairing, if unexpected, and most of the prompts. Again in character from what we know. And the writing itself was wonderful. Great work.
katesanders422 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was so good! It was short but sweet and I totally did not see that ending coming. Really well written too! Nothing is worse than finding an interesting fic but realizing quickly that the writing is absolutely tragic. Awesome story!