Reviews for Family Secrets
normaj chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
Wow! Awesome story. Hopefully you'll complete someday. I know life happens. I'll wait for your triumphant return!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2017
Please update soon!
me chapter 12 . 5/11/2017
Ok so I looked at your profile and you said one of your pet peeves was AN in place or what ever of chapters wanna know my pet peeve it is unfinished stories. Ok well not necessarily all unfinished stories writers who give a reason get a pass you know but updating their profile to show what the heck is going on like even something simple as real life or muse has abandoned them. But stories that have no info on when or why they remain unfinished or might be finished that is my pet peeve.
JM2010 chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
So, I realize that it's pointles, really, to follow this story, but just in the off chance that you decide to finish it, I want to know! You did a great job thus far, and I really wish you find it in your heart to finish it someday.
Emma Malm chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
More please! I want to read what happens next! Well done, btw, this story is amazing :-D
mshccs chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
He reversed what helena did to his magic. Impressive.
Merrygrrl chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I have read this story when it first came out. Its been almost a decade later and I still think of it from time to time. Wonderfully imaginative and brilliantly written. I wish I knew where it goes from here. If you're still reading reviews Chelleybean we miss you
N1605 chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
this is a great story, such a shame it was never finished
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER!
BeccaBee chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
this is a fabulous story- the best "Hermione is related to Voldemort" that I've read so far. Undoubtedly, given how long it's been since you updated, your muse has gone missing... but I'm still hoping that you'll be re-inspired and will finish this wonderful story some day soon!
Callie19 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I love your stories. I don't care if you take a really long time between chapters, as long as it's not abandoned I'm fine with it, Hope you continue!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Oh shit, he got his magic back and Voldemort got what he wanted. Interesting development.
lupuslady chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
OMG BEST STORY EVER PLEASE UPDATE!
charmedjedi chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
great story I do hope you finish it I see you haven't updated in a long time. I do hope you finish it a great story without an proper end is a tragedy.
whisper.january chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
I am positively tortured by the fact that this story will likely never be updated ugh I love it so much!