Reviews for Family Secrets
mshccs chapter 12 . 6/10
He reversed what helena did to his magic. Impressive.
Merrygrrl chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I have read this story when it first came out. Its been almost a decade later and I still think of it from time to time. Wonderfully imaginative and brilliantly written. I wish I knew where it goes from here. If you're still reading reviews Chelleybean we miss you
N1605 chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
this is a great story, such a shame it was never finished
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER!
BeccaBee chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
this is a fabulous story- the best "Hermione is related to Voldemort" that I've read so far. Undoubtedly, given how long it's been since you updated, your muse has gone missing... but I'm still hoping that you'll be re-inspired and will finish this wonderful story some day soon!
Callie19 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I love your stories. I don't care if you take a really long time between chapters, as long as it's not abandoned I'm fine with it, Hope you continue!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Oh shit, he got his magic back and Voldemort got what he wanted. Interesting development.
lupuslady chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
OMG BEST STORY EVER PLEASE UPDATE!
charmedjedi chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
great story I do hope you finish it I see you haven't updated in a long time. I do hope you finish it a great story without an proper end is a tragedy.
whisper.january chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
I am positively tortured by the fact that this story will likely never be updated ugh I love it so much!
Shorty653 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Yikes, Great fic, odd but great. Sad it's not done. :C
Hollyflame chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely love this story, too bad you seem to have given it up... It has a lot of potential! (or is it a writer's block?)

I can't help but be somewhat hopeful and come back here every few months to see if you've updated this and your other harry potter fanfics.
Miravisu chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
*takes deep breath and keeps fingers crossed there'll be more chapters!*
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Talk about horor and angst. I started this story at about 10:30; it is now 2:42 in the morning. Aproxamitly 4 straight hours I've been reading this, and it ends here.

Why have none of your stories been updated?
Espied7 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Any chance you'll come back and finish up this story? Pretty please with a cherry on top?