Reviews for The Song of Seven Sorrows
1141514251392025 chapter 1 . 2h
amazing
maarryy chapter 5 . 2/20
Oh my God. This is amazing, my mind is blown. Very well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2018
Thanks so much, it was neat seeing all those fan theories placed together into a story, and I feel a lot better about the wait for book three. Now that I've read your version of it it's like I finally got closure, and the actual book will be a bonus. Cheers!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2018
Ill be honest im late tell read this but it opens my eyes. Also write more! Pls!
Sara the pretty bookworm chapter 7 . 4/1/2018
I'm so happy I found this story! It was an interesting read and I enjoyed every seconed of it. I don't agree with all the theories you put in of course but that's the point. We read each other's opinions as fans. Bless you :)
YA Rasputin chapter 7 . 2/2/2017
I really think this is a good story, and I can't wait to see how much of this will be in DoS, but there is one thing that you missed. In NotW, while Kvothe tries to describe Denna, Bast interjects, reminding Kvothe that he had met Denna, key word there being reminding. As Kvothe does not include this in day one or day two, it is reasonable to conclude that this happens later in the story, in day three. Aside from this, however, this is a good story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
I just finished WMF and hopped over to AO3 hoping that the fandom had been filling in gaps whilst waiting for Day Three. I'm glad I followed you over to FF (not been here in ages, wow) because this is stunning. A lovely story, exhaustively researched. Reading through your catalogue what just what my heart was looking for.
guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
very well written, now thank to you I can imagine a proper end to Kvote's tale.
There are, however, a few major "bugs" in your story, but I can live with that...

Auri being a princess is very unlikely as she is at least a namer is not more, and knows much about the way the university works so she must have been a student or related to one (Elodin's kin?) My best and favorite guess she's his daughter/lover/sister and was exposed to secrets and powers that messed up her mind (sort of like Alia from Dune).
Kvote is supposed to have killed the angel
Unlike the rest of youe story, the Naming parts are, in my opinion, not well written. In KKC the actual calling name is never used during Naming, as it has almost nothing to do with the true essence of the object of the Naming. I expected something more like the Felurian naming (the Namer having understood the wholeness of his subject and achieved empathic link to it)
Bast should get to meet Dena with Kvote as mentioned in the book.
maybe some more but enough.
LadyLackless chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
By which I mean, hell of an ending
LadyLackless chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
WHAT

!

Elodin... and Folly? Nice surprise.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
"It was the sort of sluggish autumn drizzle that seeps into your bones, leaving you chilled and weary and thoroughly disillusioned of romantic notions about sleeping under the stars." Nice.
LadyLackless chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
"The sort of name that could burden a soul." Well done.
LadyLackless chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
dang, I really want to eat Bast's breakfast
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Very good first chapter! I believed it
the ticking clock chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
WOW
While i'm not sure I agree with the whole "son" thing, this chapter was BEAUTIFUL!
The characters are so in character, especially Bast. I always struggle to write him, and you've captured him perfectly. You've made him have depth, you've made him real and I love that.