Reviews for The Ever Twisting Path
Miriamele chapter 61 . 1/27/2013
I loved this story, but I'm still not sure how to explain what mommy was laughing at to my four year old after this last chapter :)
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 61 . 2/26/2011
Another entertaining story! Oh but poor Remus,I felt so sorry for him. I'm off to read the third installment!
gennastar chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
iF eVANGEline is the only person who can recover objects from a painting, why not give it to her for safekeeping?
dont fail chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You are such an amazing writer.

No ones fiction has ever kept me so entertained as yours has.

I must say, some of the Lupin/Evangeline romance did seem to bore me a tad, and I did skip a few chapters because of it. I was so anxious reading through the Lupin stage because all I wanted was Evangeline and Severus together.

I cried when Severus "died." I'm not too sure why I cried, but I did. The love between Severus and Evangeline was touching.

When you started writing about Severus' time in the cell, I had a hope that he was still alive. But for awhile I thought you were filling us in on the moments before his death, i'm SO GLAD I was wrong!

I hope you continue with Evangeline and Severus!
Ezmerelda chapter 61 . 6/28/2005
Poor Mr. Filch! But it makes for a nice honeymoon for our couple.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Ezmerelda chapter 60 . 6/28/2005
Beautiful wedding! And I have to say that I much prefer the type of dress you described Evangeline having. I don't understand the new trend that has brides dressing like hookers, in dresses way too tight, too short, too abbreviated. I guess I think that all brides should look like princesses on their wedding days.

Thanks for writing! ~"~

P.S. I was so relieved at the way you worked out the situation between Remus, Severus and Evangeline. I truly want Remus to be happy, eventually, with someone else. :)
Watch.The.Rain chapter 61 . 3/14/2005
You should have another part to this... I really would like to see Snape as a dad... HeHe..
Little Tigger chapter 61 . 12/21/2004
I enjoyed this story alot. You have a real gift.

I thought this bit with them shagging all over the school was a bit crass and totally un-Snapish. He seems like a proper gentleman (very Victorian in fact) and only a miscretant would do such a thing. If they are a respectable married couple they should not be having sex in the school at all. Married couples should have their own homes for just that reason. It was a disappointment to me because your Snape was a really soft guy and I expected better from him.

Anyway... I read both stories back to back and I do appreciate the HOURS and HOURS of free entertainment. I REALLY did enjoy the look into your imagination (except for the sex at school).

:~) LT
EriksKitty chapter 61 . 12/5/2004
Poor Filch! *snickers*

Oh, you are way too nice. I spotted a couple of places where I would torture Severus and Evangeline even more. *wonders what this says about herself* So I'm glad you're the one writing it, because I do so love seeing Severus happy. There were instances where I wanted to stop and make a comment or two along the way about particularly witty lines, or cute moments, or angst-filled hell, but finishing was a priority. Good ending! Can't wait to read the next one.

~ Kitty -.-
Welshwitch-star chapter 61 . 3/18/2004
I have enjoyed the read very much, I've read both stories about Evangeline and Snape straight after each other and I must say I love Evangeline. What an original job she has.
Your Snape is sweeter and more kind than most others I read, and he is lovely that way. Even though I also like it when Snape has a darker side.
The bowling alley was a great invention, even though I can't imagine Snape ever doing that, it was very comical and I think he would enjoy it! LOL.
Thanks for the many hours of pleasant reading!
See you in LJ land!
RivanKnight chapter 61 . 1/8/2004
hey there!
it's me again :)
beautiful ending to the sequel.
Very glad that things are working out fine for the two lovebirds. you didn't exactly mention what happen to lucius though, is he gonna make a comeback? Hmm..with fudge running about, it's not impossible.
great piece of work! :)
RivanKnight chapter 42 . 12/2/2003
hey there!
wow I'm tremendously enjoying this rollercoaster ride! Lots of ups and downs and the characters are definitely in character and credible.
Love the way you deal with Fudge! Mwahah! I hope his empire falls soon! And that chocolate bit for Lucius is bloody brilliant, very apt punishment!
Will be reading more soon!
RivanKnight chapter 10 . 11/24/2003
heya!

I'm back! kekeke..

oh man! betrayer! i hope evange is alright! and may snape be in time to safe her or at least pass a message to albus n the rest!

ps: im reading 10 at a go.. heheh
rickfan37 chapter 61 . 9/6/2003
The last few chapters of this were fun. I loved hearing Lupin’s inner dialogue and I also think your exchange between him and Snape before the wedding was well done.

My only little quibble is over grammar; I’ve noticed that a lot of your dialogue ends in a full stop. This makes Word capitalise the succeeding pronoun, and then it jars a little when I read it. If you end someone’s speech with a comma, this won’t happen. For example;

~“Good.” He murmured and drew her into a passionate kiss~

or

~“That’s because I’m concentrating on your more appealing qualities.” She teased~

The epilogue was great! I love the idea of making love to Snape in every room at Hogwarts, LOL! OOh, yes I do. And you really got me going when they found the hidden study. I held my breath, convinced something bad would happen, but you wrong-footed me again and it was just another place for a quick shag! I’m joking, I get the feeling you’ll be using it again, and not only as another poignant scene in the sequel as Evangeline prepares to leave Hogwarts.
rickfan37 chapter 51 . 9/3/2003
I am loving this story. The plot careens along from one crisis to the next but all the time there is the sense of a build up to a bigger climax at the end. This story has so many parallels with my own story, both structurally and in characterisation, that to be anything other than highly impressed would be like criticising my own style, LOL!

I much prefer your characterisation of Snape in this second story about him and Evangeline. In the first, I felt he became ‘nice’ a little too easily, but here, probably because his relationships with Evangeline and the other characters are already established, he comes across very well; reserved, plagued with self doubt and guilt, deeply loving but still Snapeish. Exactly the way I write him myself. Perfect. Love him.

Evangeline is developing as a character too. I love that you made her a Slytherin in the first story, but she didn’t really exhibit that house’s tendencies there. Here she is amazing, her steely determination to blackmail Fudge and save Snape is totally convincing.

I like reading about poor Lupin’s inner conflict, too. And Sirius. You and I seem to see the canon characters in the same way, don’t we? No wonder I’m enjoying this! ;-)

My only criticism is the lack of detail in certain pivotal scenes. For example, as I read the account of the Gringotts battle and Snape’s rescue of the ministers, I felt that everything was happening a little too fast, and more detail would have filled in the blanks and helped to increase the dramatic tension. You do use a lot of detail in the section where Remus and Evangeline are held captive by Malfoy, and the story becomes far more powerful for it.

Must read on!