Reviews for Her Loyal Subject
that was great/
KateMB chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I love them doing a princess roleplay. I love their use of the tiara. :-D 3
Bestoftafa chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
It was the most perfect idea for the tiara, loved so much. You really should write more smuts :D
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Thank you for writing this, it needed to be done! That line about playing princess was just begging for fic. I was surprised there wasn't more! But this was fabulous and I'm glad you wrote it, please write all the things!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
The final closing line will be a new classic in the realm of Castle. Fun, entertainingly slutty, and when I watch the episode again, it will be with a new insight into feathers and bling. This was like a mini-amusement park - excellent job! (I gotta get this grin off of my face . . .) If you decide to write a part II, I'd go with the fairy wings . . .
shadoweddawn chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh so very hot. And wonderfully written. Nicely done.
blue1orange chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Spectacular imagery. This work is impeccable. Flawless. Immaculate. Exemplary.
Thanks for writing.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Awesome! It was so cute in the beginning with Castle wearing the tiara. Then full of his adoration, which is immensely appealing, as he swore his loyalty to Beckett his princess. Then so hot and sexy as he pleasured her. I liked the ending, too. :)
suchprettywings chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OMFG i have no words but i'll try. you painted a perfect picture and now my mind is ruined. ughhh fuck this was hotttttttt
Oliviet chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Hot damn!
LibbyAnn74 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
So fun and sexy. Great story!
uofmcowgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
THIS was FANTASTIC! Superb!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh nice of the tiara! ;)
missy52061 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
holy heck, when she said that yes, she plays princess with Castle, I had no idea it would be this freaking hot! wow, sexy, hot, wonderful, loving, perfect.
The Keddster chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
From now on, you should change your pen name to 'Her Royal Smutness'. This was hot and passionate and hot... and did I say hot? I've always said that every girl should wear a tiara at least once in her life. And every girl should have THIS happen to hear while she's wearing it. JFC, I need a drink!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »