Reviews for Mecha wars
ZonaRose chapter 26 . 1/6/2011
WOW... This was GREAT! I loved it! Nice mix and plot line too.
Karrde2 chapter 20 . 9/10/2003
Whoa. Mega-team-up and resultant mega-boomer carnage! Very nice. Where are the Steel Angels in all this though?
Analogk37 chapter 18 . 8/2/2003
Glad to see the fomatting better now _

Very nice chapter. The only question now is who to be worried for... the Knight Sabers and Tony... or the poor boomers who have no idea what they're about to walk into _-
Karrde chapter 18 . 7/13/2003
Nice to see the Steel Angels making an appearance. Maybe you help find a nice girl for Saki so she can finally get over Kurumi.
Analogk37 chapter 16 . 6/25/2003
Hm, I think Vision has a new fan... and perhaps rekindled an old "friendship" as well. Very interesting _
Karrde chapter 9 . 3/29/2003
Great concept! Was wondering if you're planning on working in Hikaru Daitokuji's striking resemblance to Tony Stark, Sr. Oh, and since you're looking for cross-over suggestions, why not those "Maids of Might" (literally) from Steel Angel Kurumi and Mahoromatic?
Analogk37 chapter 7 . 2/28/2003
I was wondering which tact Tony would take. I was suspecting something a little more subverse. I think that speaks more volumes to the trust that they once shared than anything else you've written in the previous two chapters.

The question is will Sylia let her in though?

This xover's getting to be its own story at this rate _ Keep up the good work!
Black Robed One chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
This chapter was even better, then the first one! Nene's reaction to Nuku Nuku's carieng Nene from boomers was very funny, as well as her comment - "Bacause she's carrying me along with her!"

However, as before, I would like to make one (this time only one!) semi-critical cooment, if you don't mind.

You didn't mentioned this, but it seemed to me, that boomers chased Nuku Nuku on foot, or Knight Sabers would never catch up with them in "Silky Doll" truck. But, why didn't boomers used their jetpacks? Boomers can fly much faster, then they can run.

P.S. I don't have time to read and review any more chapter of this story right now. Unfortunetely, I don't have much time to spent in the internet, for I have a lot of work to do (including writing my own stories). However, as soon, as I'll find some free time to spend, I'll return to reading and reviewing this wonderful story.
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I must admit, that I haven't watched Project A-Ko, so I wasn't able to wholly understand what is going on in this story.

However, this story seemed to be very promising, so I decided to read and review it.

But, despite my ignorance about some aspects of this story, I would like to make a few semi-critical remeraks, I hope, that you won't hate me for that.

First, Biko and Eiko are seemed to be quite attentive, to descover, that "Quincy" was just another of his android clones. I believed, that they were made with help of most advenced GENOM technologies, and only careful medical expertise, bio scan or killing them could reveal, that they were android clones.

Second, Biko and Eiko believed too easy to Sylia suggestion, that GENOM fooled them. In the heat of battle, such suggestion looked very much like attempt to confuse enemes.

P.S. Despite these two little flaws, this story was very good one. And despite the fact, that I haven't watched Project A-Ko, I enjoed this story very much.

P.P.S. Now, I'll go on to the reading and reviewing next chapter of your wonderful story.
Analogk37 chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
I really like this xOver! This one has a lot of elements that work very well together. A little more armored action and perhaps confict seem to be in order, but I'll leave the details to you.

Really curious to see if Tony/Sylia will get together or kill each other first :P
The General chapter 4 . 12/31/2002
Hmm, A lot of crossovers, then again, why not. Jo and the others have told me that the worlds that they pop in will pop into somebody's mind. Keep up the work or the girls will come crashing into your doorway with a lot of gunplay.
Imaj Inaya chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Yey! I know it's about 15 years off of 2030... but what about Neon genisis evangelion? I was having a kick outta how much that jock jerk boy with the nerdy side kick looked like little kid Leon and Daley. Hehe. Oki, coolness.

Imaj
SevenofNene chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I was a little confused about the character of Eiko. Is Eiko another way of spelling A-ko or is this a character from the Project A-ko movies that I am forgetting about. Other than that an excellent fan-fic.
Imaj Inaya chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Um... again, haven't seen the cross-over series, but this fict has made me want to. Very cool!

Imaj